Strange Bentley.

Strange Bentley.

I saw this when I was out working. Funny thing was, this is not an upscale neighborhood and there was a stock red one as well two houses down.

photo1.JPG

I've seen that Bentley parked on Beverly Blvd. off of La Brea. It's always in front of this place called Dream Cars or something. About 2 months ago my Gallardo stalled right in front of this shop and the owner that place came out and asked me if I wanted to sell my Gallardo. Funny he asked me coz my G was sitting in rush hour traffic in the fast lane causing traffic. I found it odd but told him I'll sell it for the right price and he said he'll take it on consignment. Long story short... that place and people running it gave me such a bad vibe and the dude was rocking a made in China AP Roo. This car has a supersport front bumper. Not sure if its a real supersport or if its a salvage GT with a supersport bumper.

Please tell me you took pictures

I tried but they wouldn't let me. The local Bentley dealer sent three perfect cars to the local scrap metal yard to get crushed. I haven't been able to get the full scoop yet, i have some pics on my phone, I'll post when I get home.

I was able to sneak these photos, this was the second of three cars they were crushing, engine/trans was already taken out before I got there and crushed, now they were beating it up with the front end loader after which it went into the crusher. Like I said, all three of these cars were perfect and were driven into the lot to get destroyed...

flying_spur_getting_crushed__1___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__2___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__3___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__4___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__5___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__6___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__7___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__8___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__10___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__11___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__12___Medium_.JPG

flying_spur_getting_crushed__13___Medium_.JPG

Thats one of the strangest things ive ever heard/seen.

If you ever find out why these were crushed don't hesitate to post, I'm really curious as to the explanation.

:iamwithstupid:

I took that picture in Las Vegas.

Drove by that shop again today and the GT was not sitting there so perhaps they sold it to someone in Vegas. Thank God it's not in LA anymore every time I see that thing I want to rip my eyeballs out.

• 3 weeks later...
If you ever find out why these were crushed don't hesitate to post, I'm really curious as to the explanation.

Based on my extensive movie watching career I would assume they were used in the commission of a crime :icon_mrgreen:

Saw this over the weekend.

This is what happens when exotics get too cheap.

Drove by that shop again today and the GT was not sitting there so perhaps they sold it to someone in Vegas. Thank God it's not in LA anymore every time I see that thing I want to rip my eyeballs out.

It's in LA. i saw it last week in Mid Wilshire. It's awful.