Hublot Bat Bang

TRANSAMERA

I just found out there actually is a Bat Bang and I love Bruce more than I love Donnie, does aynone know more of this watch?

I love my King rose but I want another Hublor and have my eye set on the Diver 4000 which is awesome (a bit on the huge side though) but I must read up on the Bat Bang more before..

The Bat Bang is UGLY, how much is one anyways since it's a tourbillon. 50-100K?

Go for the king diver or something else.

The Bat Bang is UGLY, how much is one anyways since it's a tourbillon. 50-100K?

Go for the king diver or something else.

I still want one, since it has BAT in it's name, and it will make me feel like Bruce Wayne :icon_super:

The price you mentioned is a turnoff though, frikkin Hublot tourbillions are so overrated.. Oh well :eusa_think:

it will make me feel like Bruce Wayne :icon_super:

This watch will mak you feel like Bruce...

il_fullxfull.252272745.jpg

Bruce SPRINGSTEIN.

I just found out there actually is a Bat Bang and I love Bruce more than I love Donnie,

:bj:

I love Hublots, I have a KP in Rose with CF face.

I saw the Divers watch in Cannes AD last month. Reeeeeeeeeeeeal tempting. We have similar tastes. Both love Hublots and both love me.

Seriously though Trasngender, Im considering the Divers. Looked Amazing with the CF body. Are you thinking the CF?

Im not so much into the BATman At 44 I have a ALL BLACK. A bit small but useful to have when all that gold is too bling.

:bj:

I love Hublots, I have a KP in Rose with CF face.

I saw the Divers watch in Cannes AD last month. Reeeeeeeeeeeeal tempting. We have similar tastes. Both love Hublots and both love me.

Seriously though Trasngender, Im considering the Divers. Looked Amazing with the CF body. Are you thinking the CF?

Im not so much into the BATman At 44 I have a ALL BLACK. A bit small but useful to have when all that gold is too bling.

Yes, we are practically cut from the same cloth, lean mean and sexy as fcuk and we know it :icon_super:

I agree with you, I had the Ice bang for more lowkey times but I grew tired of it and one of my employees got the All Black II and comparing his to mine I just sold it right away and was thinking of getting the Black II untill he started complaining the ceramic strap was a PITA so I tried it and he was right..

I tried the Diver on at Bal Harbor last month and was hooked, I will defintaley get one since I now realize the Bat Bang is to small and cost to much.. A real shame since I would LOVE to have a batman thing around my wrist.. I love the guy!

On the CF part I must admit the price difference isn't that much but I have never seen one IRL, have you? Looks better than the regular in titanium? I did dislike one thing about the diver though, it was very very light, almost to light to justify the price!? The CF must be even lighter?

My King in rosegold weighs like a tank and I like that :icon_thumleft:

Also also also, I just remembered what the insanely hot chick that worked at the AD told me, they will release it with a chrono now and the look will change totally! Just a headsup Donnie! I for one, don't care for the chrono function at all..

Carbon looked GREAT! I was thinking the weave wouldnt be visible and you might not realise its CF. But its a HEAVY obvious weave which I really liked.

I think the CF was 5 grand more than the TI. But I may be off. Around 25 to 27 grand perhaps?

It would look good against your sexy dark skin.

Just saw your pics - Its an OK photo but the CF looks much better in person. Really impressive.

Carbon looked GREAT! I was thinking the weave wouldnt be visible and you might not realise its CF. But its a HEAVY obvious weave which I really liked.

I think the CF was 5 grand more than the TI. But I may be off. Around 25 to 27 grand perhaps?

It would look good against your sexy dark skin.

fcuk!!! Now you are costing me 5K more (you are correct, 5K difference) since CF sounds way cooler than ti - plus Bruce Wayne would definately do CF...

And thank you about the compliment, my goal is to look like you in the future :turboalex:

100k? Put it towards the Aventador imo, it will make you feel more like Batman than a watch. If you get the Aventador and still don't feel like Batman, you can just get a Batman suit and be the real deal. :icon_mrgreen:

100k? Put it towards the Aventador imo, it will make you feel more like Batman than a watch. If you get the Aventador and still don't feel like Batman, you can just get a Batman suit and be the real deal. :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

I've decied to go for the Diver soon, can't wait to get my hands on it :monkeyleft:

• 6 months later...
If you wear both Hublots simultaneously you can be Maradona.

Diego-Maradona-wears-Hublot-Watch-Big-Ba

That's a little much, especially for a larger timepiece like the Big Bang, but I've got to give him points for confidence.

As for the "Bat Bang," love it!