UH OH...

nice video ! car moves out hard

did you get any Pbox numbers? 60-130 looked to be 4.5 secs.

Thanks! I didn't, and obviously wasn't going for them haha. 3-4 would be the way to do it...I was going 2-5/6 through post of those pulls.

If someone would like to send me a VBOX I'd be happy to put it on all of my cars.

Thanks! I didn't, and obviously wasn't going for them haha. 3-4 would be the way to do it...I was going 2-5/6 through post of those pulls.

If someone would like to send me a VBOX I'd be happy to put it on all of my cars.

Yea , I could tell you were not even trying .

Pboxs are 499$

the ones with the video V-Box iirc are 1k

would add a nice dimension to your videos.

Great video! :headbang: When you start that GTT up, what a sound, I love hearing that. Even just slowly maneuvering about the warehouse, its saying 'I'm here, I'm angry, drive me now'.

No need for a VBOX ......

That close-up of the speedo, the expressions on your faces, and the way the seats was becoming "one" with your backs, says it ALL ...

Another UGR Missile unleashed ......

By the way, regarding the GF, in case you think we didn't notice .... You did GREAT!!!!