Racing Schools

scoote69

I did Skip Barber a while back and now Im looking for a school that has some more advanced cars with paddle shifters and power/handling at least the level of Formula 3. Jim Russell's school looks pretty good but they are still using standard transmissions. There is also a place near Monte Carlo that lets you drive older Formula 1 cars but its too far. Does anyone know of anything? Thanks.

I did exoticsracing.com in Vegas. I did 20 laps in the Aventador then 10 more in an MP4. It's a blast for a vegas trip. It was like $2500.

I did exoticsracing.com in Vegas. I did 20 laps in the Aventador then 10 more in an MP4. It's a blast for a vegas trip. It was like $2500.

I did laps in the 550-2 at Exotics Racing and it was a good time. But if you've been through Skip Barber my guess is you won't learn much from E.R., i could be wrong though.

What about rally-driving schools? A good skill that would transmit to the track, or road.

Skip should have more advanced schools. I had a friend do some Formula racing out at Laguna Seca (with paddles) and he loved it. Also, an interesting school is Dirtfish Rally School. I've heard a lot of good things about it. The important thing of course is seat time and the most one-on-one instructor time. If you have the means, you can almost always pay more to get more better cars, more hours, and better instructors.

Skip should have more advanced schools. I had a friend do some Formula racing out at Laguna Seca (with paddles) and he loved it. Also, an interesting school is Dirtfish Rally School. I've heard a lot of good things about it. The important thing of course is seat time and the most one-on-one instructor time. If you have the means, you can almost always pay more to get more better cars, more hours, and better instructors.

I love me some "more better cars"!!! :lol2:

grammar_i_350.jpg

You know what he means!!

I can read it in a way that makes sense Wiggs. :icon_mrgreen:

Wiggs you just don't speak "Hoosier." And you can STFU any moment. And you know I can make up more better words than that! :thefinger:

:thefinger:

:icon_butt: