The rear just got a lift

RayFong

In addition to the rear production bumper. We are working on a tail light conversion kit. This is an 04 Gallardo.

c386e84.jpg

d0d6a2e.jpg

2630e64.jpg

The tail light conversion isn't finished yet. This was a test day for us to work out any kinks before we produced the panels. Our goal is to make the light change a plug and play solution that would require minimal work without splicing wires.

In addition to the rear production bumper. We are working on a tail light conversion kit. This is an 04 Gallardo.

c386e84.jpg

d0d6a2e.jpg

2630e64.jpg

The tail light conversion isn't finished yet. This was a test day for us to work out any kinks before we produced the panels. Our goal is to make the light change a plug and play solution that would require minimal work without splicing wires.

I will buy the rear conversion for sure. Looks great!

The rear light conversion is something we haven't released yet so pricing is not yet available.

The rear bumper with mesh grill and carbon fiber diffuser is $5,000 MSRP. With FRP diffuser, $4,000.

The tips and OEM grill are optional.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ray,

Is this bumper patterned after the Super Trofeo race car bumper or the LP570 Superleggera bumper? I noticed the bumper has a sort of lip at the side and a rearward extension which I've only seen in Super Trofeo pics. Not even the LP570 ST Stradale has that lip I think.

Very nice looking bumper.

Hi Ray,

Is this bumper patterned after the Super Trofeo race car bumper or the LP570 Superleggera bumper? I noticed the bumper has a sort of lip at the side and a rearward extension which I've only seen in Super Trofeo pics. Not even the LP570 ST Stradale has that lip I think.

Very nice looking bumper.

Thank you. Yes it kind of is. We made it that way so it was aggressive but wasn't overkill on the street.