Had a ride in a mighty machine today...

lambolp400s

Short clip of it on the road. Had been standing stationary for allmost two years until today, and we ran it for a good while before we dared to turn up the rpm. Here it goes to around 5500. Sorry for the shitty cam that did not get the sound as it should have been.

Sounds damn good to me! why did the owner let it sit for two years? I think after letting it warm up and before driving it i would have changed ALL the fluids. I hope he at least checked the oil and tire pressure.

Yes, car was looks over and ready to go, and the reason for the owner not using it has something to do with the last years addition of bodyfat.........

Yes, car was looks over and ready to go, and the reason for the owner not using it has something to do with the last years addition of bodyfat.........

same dude that owns LP400, LP400S,, miura ...??

..350 GT, Diablo, Espada and a 640 is the collection of the driver here, but QV owner does not fit in it. I was to by it, but went for the S3 Because of a substansielt difference in price.