I am getting a Performante

RaginBull

I have decided to ship my balloon white Gallardo Spyder to my house in Florida and I am getting a Performante to replace the white one at my house in NJ. Yes, I have a Lamborghini addiction. :headbang:

I found the car, I'm just working out the final details. Hopefully it will be on its way to me in 2 weeks or so.

I have decided to ship my balloon white Gallardo Spyder to my house in Florida and I am getting a Performante to replace the white one at my house in NJ. Yes, I have a Lamborghini addiction. :headbang:

I found the car, I'm just working out the final details. Hopefully it will be on its way to me in 2 weeks or so.

What color?

You should join us for some NJ drives? Where in NJ are you...There's a bunch of us around Bergen County

I have a thing for them too...... :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

Me too. I didn't until I saw one in person recently. Not really a convertible guy but they are bad ass.

Congrats on the purchase.

Congrats! I just got one and am loving it. What color did you go with?

What color?

You should join us for some NJ drives? Where in NJ are you...There's a bunch of us around Bergen County

I am trying to make a deal on a black one. Let me know when you guys do your drives. I am in southern Jersey, closer to Philadelphia and at thre shore near Atlantic City.

You magnificent bastard, thats how to get it done. :icon_super:

Thanks! But, I haven't finished the deal yet ;-)

I have a thing for them too...... :icon_mrgreen:

YEAH! Very Cool!

:iamwithstupid:

Me too. I didn't until I saw one in person recently. Not really a convertible guy but they are bad ass.

Congrats on the purchase.

Thanks! I did not complete the purchase yet, still working out the details, but looking good.

Congrats! I assume you're putting on a Larini exhaust?

I am a Kreissieg guy. I love it on my Gallardo spyder. I might leave this one stock or go Capristo.

What color perf?

I like it in most colors, but I am talking on a black one.

Congrats! I just got one and am loving it. What color did you go with?

Looking like black. I like it in every color.

You STEPPED UP. :turboalex:

Not yet! Deal is not done. But close. Thanks!

Congrats, which one?

I am trying to make a deal on a black one. Let me know when you guys do your drives. I am in southern Jersey, closer to Philadelphia and at thre shore near Atlantic City.

Thats where Im at too. You JUST missed an exotic rally that started at NJMSP this past Sunday. It was a blast. There was about 30 cars. Keep your eye out in the events section for events in our area.

Thats where Im at too. You JUST missed an exotic rally that started at NJMSP this past Sunday. It was a blast. There was about 30 cars. Keep your eye out in the events section for events in our area.

Thanks! Yes, I knew about the Millville event last weekend. I was at my house in Florida and unable to attend. I do go to that track every other week and sometimes every week when my schedule permits. I spend a lot of time there!

I hope I get a chance to make it to an event sometime soon. The June 10th event in DC looked very interesting, but the Pacquiao - Bradley fight was the night before. Summer is busy.

Oh, and no Performante yet. Still looking.

Will you give it a musical exhaust note?

The Performante? I am sure I would change the exhaust. I haven't thought much about it since I have not found the right car at the right price yet. I thought I did, but it seems to not be happening.

The Performante? I am sure I would change the exhaust. I haven't thought much about it since I have not found the right car at the right price yet. I thought I did, but it seems to not be happening.

PM sent Bull.

until the vent roadster comes out the peformante is the best looking current lambo. Congrats! Make sure the top is always down.

LOoove these cars.....

That is a great shot right there. I wanted the V.I. Performante that is still at Lamborghini Las Vegas, but the wife wanted the black one. :( It has been sitting a while, they might deal on it?

• 1 month later...

I, too, love the looks of the Performante. I was surprised to learn that even though the Perfomante has a stronger engine than LP560 coupe, it's slower on performance due to it's weight?!

I love all that interior and exterior carbon fiber!