Gotta love "The Old Country Connections"-Countach Book arrived!

torino34

So last month I call my Uncle Chumak81 and ask, any books laying around your old shop you can "hook your favorite nephew up with?....surprise me"

He replies in hand written letter on a napkin...... "Tonino, thought I gave ya plenty'a surprises this year." I thought he wrote me off..... Then today this shows up with a new napkin message attached "More to come, help carry a legacy on and preserve Italian history as I did"-Uncle Chumak

The Nuovo Automobili Lamborghini catalog ( Pezzi Di Rocambio Countach lp500s

Lamborghini S.p.a., Dated 1984. Full parts manual for the Countach 5000s 5000qv dated January 1984. Over 100 pages of diagrams, each page accompanied by detailed parts list with part numbers and description in both Italian and English. Information on carbed & injected cars. Valuable information for the restoration of this rare exotic.

Cant thank him enough, always comes through when I least expect him to. Thanks for the Surprise Unc..

444.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

Yep, LOVE the parts manual! I have the same one. The only thing that amazes me, is that Lamborghini never really updated it on a regular basis and as such a lot of the parts for the later QV's (1987, 1988.5) aren't listed. Arrggh! Makes it so hard when you need to order something that is broke!

Keep us posted on any other cool items you Uncle comes up with!

Mike

you was given a very good present! An OEM spare part manual is not very common: i just have a reprint.

Could you find the L503 service manual too?

ciao

you was given a very good present! An OEM spare part manual is not very common: i just have a reprint.

Could you find the L503 service manual too?

ciao

I'll ask him for you...

He was real proud of me getting both countaches in museums. I know they are meant to be driven, but he and I think lil different we like to see them go where they will be preserved and displayed for kids to see, it might even change their lives as it did mine..

The deal he made with me is this " For every Countach I find a home for, he will send me something historical. I thought the pics he sent me last month of the old factory were cool but this book will come in handy.