I got to drive a Veyron!

VBUGKING

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, lots of them. Just google the Gold Rush Rally. Its the black one. Theres prob a few threads on here too with pictures. Hopefully your not going to challenge me and want a box of cereal or something silly sitting on the hood. LMAO

No, nothing like that. I was just curious! I've seen that car in many YouTube videos! I believe you 100%! :lol2:

I can vouch for Baky. I've seen him with at least 1 Veyron before among many many many others cars he had.

No ones questioning him, I drove his car as I mentioned in the first post of the thread.

Thats me. Gold Rush was a blast......looking forward to next year for sure. Im on a few other forums but dont post a bunch......just sporadically. Id rather read the post.

The Mclaren P1 appeals to me much more than a Veyron at this point. The Veyron is awesome, but its not really that much fun to drive compared to what you would think.

:iamwithstupid: i was a passenger in bobby's car and its cool but a P1 would be mind blowing!!! (atleast from the looks of it)

SMART MOVE!!! They are going to tank soon. They made too many of them and it is just not an attractive car. As amazing as it is, I have never heard anyone say "look at how beautiful" and ugly cars don't appreciate when they are out of date.

You have an awesome stable.

Although I have the utmost respect for this car especially after seeing the car being made on mega factories TV show I still cannot get past the lackluster looks of this car.

I am sorry but I wish they made this car look like a 1mil plus car to match its performance and handling. I know design is subjective but I know many others who feel like the design of the car fell short.

It's a pity as they really did not spare any expenses at all on the veyron including titanium screws and carbon fiber everywhere.

Although I have the utmost respect for this car especially after seeing the car being made on mega factories TV show I still cannot get past the lackluster looks of this car.

I am sorry but I wish they made this car look like a 1mil plus car to match its performance and handling. I know design is subjective but I know many others who feel like the design of the car fell short.

It's a pity as they really did not spare any expenses at all on the veyron including titanium screws and carbon fiber everywhere.

I thought the same thing initially until I saw it in person and in motion. The more you look at it and compare to other cars when theyre sitting side by side, you start to realize how special it is and that nothing really compares to it.

I thought the same thing initially until I saw it in person and in motion. The more you look at it and compare to other cars when theyre sitting side by side, you start to realize how special it is and that nothing really compares to it.

I was less impressed by the looks in person. To each his/her own. Great car! Everything about it, just like a Rolls, is absolutely brilliant, but I have no interest in either.

Yes it does have major street presence but like ragingbull I was still not keen on the looks even after seeing a number of these in person.

It does however look different from any car out there and has its own special design traits.

i love the Veyron. the quality it exudes is just immense. i love the simplistic look of it, its perfection. its a hypercar that is classy.

look at the value of the 1930s bugattis. its the quality, and the brand that is its trump card.

an original veyron, the original game changer, is smthg i would love to have.

ive never sat in one, never been a passenger, and ofcourse never driven one. id love to though !!

Baky, im not surprised by the reliability. Rumor has it that the veyron development/testing was as abusive as they do for all VW cars, polos, golfs, etc.. !

i think they would bottom out at about $650k mentioned.

2009-bugatti-veyron-0915.jpg

Perfect Super/Hypercar !

I understand what RagingBull means though. I love and appreciate the class/insane power/engineering of the Bug, but my emotions and true love will always remain with my Lambo SV

I was less impressed by the looks in person. To each his/her own. Great car! Everything about it, just like a Rolls, is absolutely brilliant, but I have no interest in either.

:iamwithstupid:

with that said, at 400k id take one ;)

There are a million reasons why people are selling stuff, irrespective of the reason I wish him the best of luck with the sale.

with that said, at 400k id take one ;)

I wouldn't. I just don't like it at all.

I was wondering why he wants to sell it as i thought he really loves this masterpiece?!

That is none of our business. I just wish him the best with the sale.

There are a million reasons why people are selling stuff, irrespective of the reason I wish him the best of luck with the sale.

When you go to change tires/rims on the Veyron, will they sell you newer/different style rims, or does it have to be the one you purchased it with?

• 4 months later...

After a several year hiatus from LP, I just read this thread and I'm glad I'm back. Mystery, drama, and a grand finale (VBOX's stable and the pic of baky's ride).