So where the fuck....

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's here all week. Tip your waitresses..10% to the house.

Anyone who kicks 10% up-stairs is balling out of control. Play on playa!

[quote name='kane00' date='Jul 7 2012, 06:58 AM'

You can't put traction to the ground, your chassis is eons old, and you have a V-12 sitting over weight and behind you. Please tell me your advantage????????

It's very rare indeed that I have a chance to use this analagy; but I believe what Kane is saying is correct....I was cursed with the development of a 19" appendage and although it is without a marvel to observe, not to mention bring to the forefront of many a conversation....sadly it serves little purpose in this world. I believe that going beyond the limits of compatiblity in design will ultimately result in failure....

Sorry DW, but if you could only step in my shoes for a week you would surely understand :icon_mrgreen:

At this point, this topic has been soo overblown and overhyped that even if this car ever materialises with its space shuttle capabilities... no one will care. Wiggs should of kept his mouth shut like originally said, and then showed up and said look what I did..

At this point, this topic has been soo overblown and overhyped that even if this car ever materialises with its space shuttle capabilities... no one will care. Wiggs should of kept his mouth shut like originally said, and then showed up and said look what I did..

I agree, BUT, then we wouldn't have had theese 8 pages of pure comedy

• 4 years later...

So, what exactly DID ever happen with Dave Wiggins?

I remember him from back in the day... it seems his "so-called tuning" shop closed??

But he has updated his Signature on here I see, to include fairly new (1-2 yr old) cars - Wraith and new Lambo?

So, obviously the shop was not a major form of income, and probably didn't generate ANY revenue then? Where did he make his money then, out of curiousity?!

(Sorry for old thread bump, didn't care enough to start its own topic!) Cheers.

Where did he make his money then, out of curiousity?!

(Sorry for old thread bump, didn't care enough to start its own topic!) Cheers.

I believe he is a lawyer.

Was going through L4P and other related links.......they certainly went a lot rougher on him there than we have here.

It's mind boggling anyone could think they could pull a fast one over the car community.

Still it begs the question......what happened to that car? It's nearly *5* years now....holy s***!

If he returned it to stock with no issues that would be a major success after what he went through, but I worry he might not have been able to accomplish that.

Anyone went back to scan through the thread from the beginning?

Note Dwiggs avatar and his signature:

2010 Matte Pearl White LP720-2 SV

2016 Blu Cepheus LP787-4 SV Novitec Torado [as shown from his avatar]

2017 Ad Personam 1 of 1 LP750-4 SV Roadster (on order)

Well, we sort of knew what happened (or didn't happen) to the "2010 Matte Pearl White LP720-2 SV".

So, purportedly, he has a Blu Cepheus SV now? Novitec? Since it's "787-4", perhaps he ended relations with NASA and mingled with Boeing instead. :icon_mrgreen: And a SV-r on the way? I guess we'll know in a couple of months as the last batch is being made now.

It's a fool's errand to begin with and a perfectly great car is ruined. But his money, his car and he obviously paid the consequences for it.

On a different note, seems like many members who originally posted on this thread had been MIA as well. :(

Anyone went back to scan through the thread from the beginning?

Note Dwiggs avatar and his signature:

2010 Matte Pearl White LP720-2 SV

2016 Blu Cepheus LP787-4 SV Novitec Torado [as shown from his avatar]

2017 Ad Personam 1 of 1 LP750-4 SV Roadster (on order)

Well, we sort of knew what happened (or didn't happen) to the "2010 Matte Pearl White LP720-2 SV".

So, purportedly, he has a Blu Cepheus SV now? Novitec? Since it's "787-4", perhaps he ended relations with NASA and mingled with Boeing instead. :icon_mrgreen: And a SV-r on the way? I guess we'll know in a couple of months as the last batch is being made now.

It's a fool's errand to begin with and a perfectly great car is ruined. But his money, his car and he obviously paid the consequences for it.

On a different note, seems like many members who originally posted on this thread had been MIA as well. :(

Pretty sure he's been seen in public with the BC SV, but no clue if it's had any Novitec work done.

He did accomplish something significant in all of this, he finally found out that his mouth can write checks even his (seemingly significant) trust fund can't cash. :lol2:

Pretty sure he's been seen in public with the BC SV, but no clue if it's had any Novitec work done.

He did accomplish something significant in all of this, he finally found out that his mouth can write checks even his (seemingly significant) trust fund can't cash. :lol2:

:lol2: :iamwithstupid:

It was a good stepping stone, but conversations I have with him on FB about football shows that he feels comfortable running the Pittsburgh Steelers if offered the job. The know-it-all-ness is really strong with this one, and it applies in many areas not just cars.

Speaking of football, here's Wiggs at a recent press conference. :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

Modo's orbiting Uranus comment. HOF

As I said when he first handpushed that paperweight into some aircraft hanger to celebrate it for god knows what............hopefully its been re-registered with a salvage title.

Interesting. Last time I saw his car was in 2014 at the Quail lodge. By appearances it looked stock except for the wheels at the time.

post-8919-1485238623_thumb.jpg

Where's the thread that popped up a year ago where some random guy created a profile to tell DWiggs to "Remove the photo of my fcuking jet from your signature line." :lol2:

I know one thing is for sure, hes gotta be out celebrating trumps presidency! :rolleyes:

I'm sure the Presidential election thread would have been a lot juicier if he was still around. :icon_mrgreen: