So where the fuck....

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK fcuk faces,

Wiggs, who the fcuk cares if it's been done . Sorry, but tt Murcie already done. Why fcuk up a perfectly good and beautiful SV?

When was the last time your as actually drove more than 200 miles? You think you're a big dude? Come out on the Kulinary Mille in three weeks and play with the big boys. We have 7 million in cars going and we are driving on serious roads. No bullshit, no pretenders, real roads and real cars.

All this 'Step up"bullshit is crap. Bunch of insecure assholes who have small dicks who have to have constant stupid ass attention. I expect more from our guys who are quality.

fcuk you you fcuking fucks. Now I'm going back to my gin.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I always wanted to build a ridiculously fast Murcie and the SV is the best platform of all of the Murcies for it for obvious reasons. I like doing things that other people haven't, and especially, what other people say "can't be done". Because everything "can't be done" right up until the point that it is.

And I think you're a really good guy as well...aside from your football allegiances! :lol2:

Starting my own shop really threw a wrench into the timeline, but that's OK. It'll be done soon enough.

either way im sure wiggs will come through with something crazy for us :icon_super:

His previous post must have been during a weak moment

Sobriety is that horrible moment of acute blood alcohol deficiency. Hopefully Keith doesn't get that disease again.

OK fcuk faces,

Wiggs, who the fcuk cares if it's been done . Sorry, but tt Murcie already done. Why fcuk up a perfectly good and beautiful SV?

When was the last time your as actually drove more than 200 miles? You think you're a big dude? Come out on the Kulinary Mille in three weeks and play with the big boys. We have 7 million in cars going and we are driving on serious roads. No bullshit, no pretenders, real roads and real cars.

All this 'Step up"bullshit is crap. Bunch of insecure assholes who have small dicks who have to have constant stupid ass attention. I expect more from our guys who are quality.

fcuk you you fcuking fucks. Now I'm going back to my gin.

How eloquent :icon_mrgreen:

All joking aside, why is it the moment someone wants to try something different or chose another angle at doing something that has already been done, that person is faced with criticism and ridicule ?

David's car, his coin, if he wants to modify it or ruin it, his prerogative.

Why don't you all wait for the finished product and then decide if he was talking out of his ass or if there is actual substance to his claims.

All joking aside, why is it the moment someone wants to try something different or chose another angle at doing something that has already been done, that person is faced with criticism and ridicule ?

David's car, his coin, if he wants to modify it or ruin it, his prerogative.

Why don't you all wait for the finished product and then decide if he was talking out of his ass or if there is actual substance to his claims.

Because the finished product was supposed to have been here 3 months ago....

Yeah and there was way too much "everyone elses shit is whack and terrible and we're going to buttfuck everyones minds with our sheer awesomeness when my car is completed"

Yeah and there was way too much "everyone elses shit is whack and terrible and we're going to buttfuck everyones minds with our sheer awesomeness when my car is completed"

:lol2:

:lol2: :icon_thumleft:

If anything this thread sets up a public oppurtunity for Dave to come through in a spectacular way if he can actually deliver.

He should/will-be thankful Allan started it at all if he's that confident that things are going in the right direction.

There were 50+ pages and 30k local hits of kids laughing at Wiggins talk about how fast his unicorn will be. It's far too long of a thread to copy and paste. Wiggins quickly disappeared when Kevin introduced himself the other week.

Wiggs favorite new song?

Wiggs, you need a Veyron SS

AWD systems suck balls, can never be better at putting power down than RWD. You could give a Veyron SS another 800 whp and it'd still be better off with RWD

If anything this thread sets up a public oppurtunity for Dave to come through in a spectacular way if he can actually deliver.

Absolutely!!!! Come On D Wiggins this is your time to shine!

AWD systems suck balls, can never be better at putting power down than RWD. You could give a Veyron SS another 800 whp and it'd still be better off with RWD

Only if engineered properly, which Bugatti is incapable of doing. That said, Wiggs' people only need about eight weeks...

Just fcuking around Wiggs. I actually would love to see you update this thread in however long, with video of your SV laying a beat down on some well built cars.

I'm sober so I cannot comment.

I shall return in a few hours with that remedied!

France has just introduced this compulsory breathalyser law, you must have one in your car and test yourself, if you get stopped, you fail a breath test then things can get awkward for you.

I think we need one for you. Too little, your posts are no good, too much is no good, there is this middle ground where you are sufficiently ginned up that works, we shall call this the gin spot or for short, the G spot. Sometimes you miss it, sometimes you get it.

You need to hit the g spot more.