So where the fuck....

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These threads are awesome for exactly the reason Mako mentioned. Stuff was definitely delayed; however, future projects won't be thanks to a 5-axis CNC machine :icon_mrgreen:

Regardless, the car is back on schedule and will be headed to Vegas and then the Stampede in a few weeks! :icon_super:

It all will have been worth it in the end! :icon_thumleft:

These threads are awesome for exactly the reason Mako mentioned. Stuff was definitely delayed; however, future projects won't be thanks to a 5-axis CNC machine :icon_mrgreen:

Regardless, the car is back on schedule and will be headed to Vegas and then the Stampede in a few weeks! :icon_super:

It all will have been worth it in the end! :icon_thumleft:

God bless (pun intended) your audacity. I'm more impressed by your khutzpah to turn this into a business venture than any of the claims you made. To look the current establishment square in the face and try to poke holes takes more balls then the Dos Eques character. Nothing would make me happier than to see you come out on top. Lots of luck.

God bless (pun intended) your audacity. I'm more impressed by your khutzpah to turn this into a business venture than any of the claims you made. To look the current establishment square in the face and try to poke holes takes more balls then the Dos Eques character. Nothing would make me happier than to see you come out on top. Lots of luck.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

:icon_thumleft:

Can't teach experience, sometime you have to watch them stick their hands in the fire. Who knows maybe he'll pullout a coal.

Can't teach experience, sometime you have to watch them stick their hands in the fire. Who knows maybe he'll pullout a coal.

I too wish him best of luck...

Yeah, wish the best of luck on something that is useless and foolish.

You really think there is a need for 1200hp and rear wheel drive???? Can't wait to see your Schumacher ass drive that really fast at speed. And don't give us some pussy ass video of a straight line blast for 4 seconds. I want to see you actually have to drive this thing fast on real roads.

Don't think you can. And I'd bet a slightly SP modded GTR would run your ass on any given road or track.

You can't put traction to the ground, your chassis is eons old, and you have a V-12 sitting over weight and behind you. Please tell me your advantage????????

So the reason Dave, you have fucked up a perfectly good SV is.........................?????????????????????????????????????????

This message is brought to you by the sponsors of Captain Chaos and Bombay Sapphire restraint guard. "We keep Kane in check"!!!!!!!!

You really think there is a need for 1200hp and rear wheel drive???? Can't wait to see your Schumacher ass drive that really fast at speed. And don't give us some pussy ass video of a straight line blast for 4 seconds. I want to see you actually have to drive this thing fast on real roads.

Don't think you can. And I'd bet a slightly SP modded GTR would run your ass on any given road or track.

You can't put traction to the ground, your chassis is eons old, and you have a V-12 sitting over weight and behind you. Please tell me your advantage????????

So the reason Dave, you have fucked up a perfectly good SV is.........................?????????????????????????????????????????

This message is brought to you by the sponsors of Captain Chaos and Bombay Sapphire restraint guard. "We keep Kane in check"!!!!!!!!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that is a lot of hate Kane. I get it that this is a very polarizing project and that Wiggs is even more polarizing but damn. Why the hate? Who cares if it doesn't make sense and he makes a fool out of himself. This is getting into the Allan vs. Ronin Gallardo TT vs. Lotus on the track. Two different beasts for two different purposes.

I look forward to seeing this 1200 RWD monster and IF it doesn't pan out I look forward to seeing the boards response.

You really think there is a need for 1200hp and rear wheel drive???? Can't wait to ...... blah blah blah whine

All I know is the world would be a pretty dull place if everybody followed your logic.

1200rwhp with boost by gear will be ok in a rwd. But remember, the car doesnt really have 1200rwhp then as boost is lowered until the upper gears. So at 150mph you get 1200hp.. To each is own, I personally prefer the chinamans 800awhp on awd.. I think he is going on close to 2 yrs no issues with that setup.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that is a lot of hate Kane. I get it that this is a very polarizing project and that Wiggs is even more polarizing but damn. Why the hate? Who cares if it doesn't make sense and he makes a fool out of himself. This is getting into the Allan vs. Ronin Gallardo TT vs. Lotus on the track. Two different beasts for two different purposes.

I look forward to seeing this 1200 RWD monster and IF it doesn't pan out I look forward to seeing the boards response.

+1

Wiggs I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks guys. I'll be able to post all of the specifics and modifications here by the end of the month when all of them are complete. I figure it's better just to list them all once their done then go little by little. We've learned some amazing things about the Murci platform and components Lambo chose to use; not to mention how overbuilt it is in some places versus how underbuilt it is in others. I can say that Stig's chassis is by far and away the stiffest Murci chassis ever made with the likely lone exception of the SV-R (and I mean that AFTER mods not before).

We built Stig to be a standing mile car, not a canyon carver, although, given it's extreme light weight (as compared to other Lambos), suspension, brakes, and new chassis, it will do better than most in that area as well.

Allan is right about what he's saying about boost by gear. Now, we're not using a BBG setup; however, it all has to do with tractive effort. You can have AWD and 1,000,000,000WHP but you can only use what the tires will hold. With a PROPERLY set up suspension, RWD will only have a minor disadvantage from a stop and will always have a sizable advantage at speed. It's a simple matter of power loss. AWD loses more (and adds weight) so at speed, it will always be at a disadvantage.

Saying that doing a never-been-done- style TT setup on my SV ruins an SV is Ferrari-owner speak! Where do you draw the arbitrary line? Wheels? Window tint? A non-Lambo-approved license plate frame? :lol2:

"When you talk like a Ferrari owner, you sound like a douche. When you sound like a douche, people will sucker punch you. Don't get sucker punched. Switch to DirecTV." :icon_mrgreen:

"When you talk like a Ferrari owner, you sound like a douche. When you sound like a douche, people will sucker punch you. Don't get sucker punched. Switch to DirecTV." :icon_mrgreen:

Those commercials make me laugh everytime! :lol2:

I new this kid in high school, he always had to include in his conversations something relating to what he bought, what he will buy tomorrow. We just let him talk about it because it sounded great at the time.

I new this kid in college that always talked about what everything costs, 0's were attached to everything it seemed. We all just ignored him and let him believe he was captain awesome.

Enter the internet, people come from all over looking for acceptance and to prove how amazing they are.

Think about this scenario --

How awesome and impressive would it be if someone brought out a completely built Sv-TT, completed and out performing many other popular tuner builds becasue the owner and builders delivered a kick ass car that is a game changer. The Sv-TT performs so well because of the way we re-engineered XYZ, have a look for yourself.

or

Im going to build this car thats better then anything else available today. The way the current configurations are built by the other tuners is "less than" and not up to par. Im going to build it in less time also, just watch you will see.

See the difference in the 2 stories, it bares striking resemblance to my high school and college acquaintances.

Saying that doing a never-been-done- style TT setup on my SV ruins an SV is Ferrari-owner speak! Where do you draw the arbitrary line? Wheels? Window tint? A non-Lambo-approved license plate frame? :lol2:

Quoted for pure awesomeness and truth!

I new this kid in high school, he always had to include in his conversations something relating to what he bought, what he will buy tomorrow. We just let him talk about it because it sounded great at the time.

I new this kid in college that always talked about what everything costs, 0's were attached to everything it seemed. We all just ignored him and let him believe he was captain awesome.

Enter the internet, people come from all over looking for acceptance and to prove how amazing they are.

Think about this scenario --

How awesome and impressive would it be if someone brought out a completely built Sv-TT, completed and out performing many other popular tuner builds becasue the owner and builders delivered a kick ass car that is a game changer. The Sv-TT performs so well because of the way we re-engineered XYZ, have a look for yourself.

or

Im going to build this car thats better then anything else available today. The way the current configurations are built by the other tuners is "less than" and not up to par. Im going to build it in less time also, just watch you will see.

See the difference in the 2 stories, it bares striking resemblance to my high school and college acquaintances.

Sounds like one of my neighbors right now.

Irregardless of how Wiggs is personally viewed; a RWD SV with two snails is pretty fcuking awesome in my book.

If I had the means, I would TT a Reventon. fcuk the rarity, fcuk the 'old chassis' claims, fcuk the AWD, it's going to be a hell of a lot more fun to drive and someone from the F club can keep a prime, all orignal, low mileage example. . . and I would get that shit done in a day. :lol:

Nick