So where the fuck....

You really think there is a need for 1200hp and rear wheel drive????

Really there is no need for any of us to be driving around in anything other than Honda Civics and Toyota Corollas and trucks for a few select few type of people. But we all have something something much better for various reasons. Who cares if there is a "need" for any thing?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I new this kid in high school, he always had to include in his conversations something relating to what he bought, what he will buy tomorrow. We just let him talk about it because it sounded great at the time.

I new this kid in college that always talked about what everything costs, 0's were attached to everything it seemed. We all just ignored him and let him believe he was captain awesome.

Enter the internet, people come from all over looking for acceptance and to prove how amazing they are.

Think about this scenario --

How awesome and impressive would it be if someone brought out a completely built Sv-TT, completed and out performing many other popular tuner builds becasue the owner and builders delivered a kick ass car that is a game changer. The Sv-TT performs so well because of the way we re-engineered XYZ, have a look for yourself.

or

Im going to build this car thats better then anything else available today. The way the current configurations are built by the other tuners is "less than" and not up to par. Im going to build it in less time also, just watch you will see.

See the difference in the 2 stories, it bares striking resemblance to my high school and college acquaintances.

I new someone would get it.

Our idiot level has peaked.

I love the responses....."ohhh Kane you're soooo full of hate!!!!"""

Hey douchebags, relax. I've owned more Lambos's than dirty pussy you've fucked and forgotten about.

And any of you ass lickers with less than 1000 posts who haven't been around here for all that long who think you're all moral and high and mighty, go suck a donkey cock.

And what the fcuk do you expect from me?? Nice talk? Or like you other brown nose assholess...."ohhhhya dude!!! You rule!!! fcuk ferarri!!! Your the the king dude.....ahhhhh dude......."

Like I said, Dave is a great guy. Love the SV. Leave it alone. And Ferrari still builds a better car.

Sorry Captain, I've had 3 martini's and I can't take the idiots..

Hey douchebags, relax. I've owned more Lambos's than dirty pussy you've fucked and forgotten about.

And any of you ass lickers with less than 1000 posts who haven't been around here for all that long who think you're all moral and high and mighty, go suck a donkey cock.

And what the fcuk do you expect from me?? Nice talk? Or like you other brown nose assholess...."ohhhhya dude!!! You rule!!! fcuk ferarri!!! Your the the king dude.....ahhhhh dude......."

Like I said, Dave is a great guy. Love the SV. Leave it alone. And Ferrari still builds a better car.

b65.jpg

Our idiot level has peaked......

The "Reader's Digest" version is perfect

Of everything. Especially the Martinis.

Mr Kane speaketh in a free way and I like it, I hate forums filled with male cheerleaders. Sometimes people may not agree and see it as being overly harsh but as I see it is difficult to argue with what he is saying. Sure I pull up some people for choosing the wrong words against other members and suggest that they restyle their choice of words but in my view senior posters with a wealth of experience have earned the right to shoot from the hip.

Today I am absolutely hanging after a monster session which consisted copious quantities of gin+lemonade, 7 year old Havana club and coke so here are my opinions the Dwiggs scenario in a Simon Cowell stylee in that I will ask myself a series of questions.

Has Wiggs potentially ruined his SV? In my opinion yes, I do think a LP640 could have been a better point for the car. Getting monster performance from a "lesser" model is going to present a good image of a tuning company rather than them being seen as a company that messed a up "premium model".

Do Lambo V12's need to be modded?: Not so sure.

Will Wiggs give a flying fcuk about my view? No, he is a big boy and probably does not give two shits about my view on his project because it is his project, his cash, his time.

Do I wish him the best of luck? Yes.

Of everything. Especially the Martinis.

Mr Kane speaketh in a free way and I like it, I hate forums filled with male cheerleaders. Sometimes people may not agree and see it as being overly harsh but as I see it is difficult to argue with what he is saying. Sure I pull up some people for choosing the wrong words against other members and suggest that they restyle their choice of words but in my view senior posters with a wealth of experience have earned the right to shoot from the hip.

Today I am absolutely hanging after a monster session which consisted copious quantities of gin+lemonade, 7 year old Havana club and coke so here are my opinions the Dwiggs scenario in a Simon Cowell stylee in that I will ask myself a series of questions.

Has Wiggs potentially ruined his SV? In my opinion yes, I do think a LP640 could have been a better point for the car. Getting monster performance from a "lesser" model is going to present a good image of a tuning company rather than them being seen as a company that messed a up "premium model".

Do Lambo V12's need to be modded?: Not so sure.

Will Wiggs give a flying fcuk about my view? No, he is a big boy and probably does not give two shits about my view on his project because it is his project, his cash, his time.

Do I wish him the best of luck? Yes.

Damn man, never expected you to do coke....

:icon_mrgreen:

1. I for one never fcuk dirty pussy, I always lick it clean first.

2. Nobody here is moral and mighty, high for sure cause cocaine is one hell of a drug.

3. fcuk Ferrari, but most importantly fcuk those who own them.

4. Dave is a great guy. What you call nut pumping, I see as egging on. Either way it will be glorious.

5. 3 martinis?? Man up and wash your vagina, who the fcuk loses their shit with 3 drinks the girls from sex and the city call appetizers.

You degenerates need to stop the name calling.

You're such an asshole... :icon_mrgreen:

5. 3 martinis?? Man up and wash your vagina, who the fcuk loses their shit with 3 drinks the girls from sex and the city call appetizers.

I kid you not, I almost spit my drink all over the screen. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: