Happy 4th of July!!

TRANSAMERA

Happy 4th of July to all my american L-Power brothers!!! :icon_super: :icon_pidu:

If I were there I would assure you I would be passed out before noon partying with you guys :icon_pidu: :drunk:

Thanks Slowpoke! My favorite holiday. I'm very proud to be a part of my country year around but on Independence day I beam with pride.

I posted this on my Facebook earlier, so for the members seeing it again don't be burnt out with it but I really like an excerpt from when Richard Henry Lee first presented the idea of independence from Great Britain to congress in June 1776:

‎"That these united colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British crown; and that all political connexion between them and the state of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved... Let this happy day give birth to an American republic." .

‎"why do we longer delay? Why still delibeate? Let this happy day give birth to an American republic. Let her arise, not to devastate and to conquer, but to reestablish the reign of peace and of law. The eyes of Europe are fixed upon us: she demands of us a living example of freedom, that may exhibit a contrast in the felicity of the citizen to the ever increasing tyranny which desolates her polluted shores. She invites us to prepare an asylum, where the unhappy may find solace, and the persecuted repose. She entreats us to cultivate a propitious soil, where the generous plant which first sprung and grew in England, but is now withered by the poisonous blasts of Scottish tyranny, may revive and flourish, sheltering under its salubrious and interminable shade, all the unfortunate of the human race. If we are not this day wanting in our duty, the names of the American legislators of 1776 will be placed by posterity at the side of Theseus. Lycurgus, and Romulus, of the three Williams of Nassau, and of all those whose memory has been, and ever will be, dear to virtuous men and good citizens."

This planted the seed..

A month later The Declaration of Independence would be signed.

Get Independence and then give the world Nikki Minaj.

Bastards.

Stop talking!

post-19592-1341411507.jpg

post-19592-1341411514.jpg

BTW, we didn't "get" independence, WE TOOK IT! :icon_fU:

Happy US Independence day! I'm going to a parade with the kids then tonight to the Santa Barbara docks to see fireworks.

Captain,

I'm deeply sorry for kicking your red coat asses back to your little island!!!

But I thank you very much for the glorious substance called Bombay Sapphire!

And I will be indulging in that in mass quantities this afternoon while cooking some lights out American food!

Captain,

I'm deeply sorry for kicking your red coat asses back to your little island!!!

But I thank you very much for the glorious substance called Bombay Sapphire!

And I will be indulging in that in mass quantities this afternoon while cooking some lights out American food!

Keith, you are entirely welcome. Please raise a glass or three for me please.

@640; at least with her we told she her cannot sing by not buying her records and she has a great sense of humour so we gave her some crayons so she now just stfu and draws bags and cars now.

Dear Lamborghinisti,

My friend Jacquelynne just posted this on my FB wishing me a happy 4th of July.

Red lipstick, red bikini, blue beads and blue high heels....

...ain't complainin' ....;)

Shamile

338849_384718051581855_1698647106_o.jpeg

Happy 4th guys. It sure was a hot one but that didn't stop me from cruising around today with the top down while blasting "Living in America" by James Brown!