To 25th....

Allan-Herbie

at first, I said no to the 25th, then struggling with inventory with pre anni cars, I started looking at the the 25th only out of desperation.

I dont like all that cheesecake on the car, so having a non anni car was the best move for me.

I would wait.

Obviously the former donkey lover wants the worst looking Countach available: i understand you do not want a car that is TOO MUCH more good looking than your former donkey... :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

ciao

I like the 25th the best out of all the Countach models. Some ppl love the look and others don't, if you like the look then it comes down to the features of the car and the 25th is the most modern driver friendly version you can get. I just saw a pearl white with red interior 25th for sale on ebay yesterday and it is sweet! asking $130,000 and would be in my garage if it was $100,000

The other good thing about the 25th is that there is lots of inventory so you can be picky and get the exact car you want!

I prefer the look of the 25th

i was just joking with Allan, that changes his mind more often than a woman.

Talking seriously: there are no bad looking Countach, i prefer the S, but 25th is very good looking too, of course.

I really would like a red 25th.

ciao

It's still a Countach, a refined one at that. But you'll get more kitcar questions than the older ones.

Mechanically, the 25th is likely the best but as far as looks are concerned, definitely not a fan. All the add-on fins & grills somewhat ruined the car's original profile and overall design; it also made it look "rice".

I like the 25th the best out of all the Countach models. Some ppl love the look and others don't, if you like the look then it comes down to the features of the car and the 25th is the most modern driver friendly version you can get. I just saw a pearl white with red interior 25th for sale on ebay yesterday and it is sweet! asking $130,000 and would be in my garage if it was $100,000

The other good thing about the 25th is that there is lots of inventory so you can be picky and get the exact car you want!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

You guys are mental. The 25th Anniversary is the cream of the crop.

post-60315-1341600957_thumb.jpg

You guys are mental.

:iamwithstupid:

I've got nothing but love for the 25th. (I love earlier CT's more, but they are awesome in their own late 80's way for sure)

I know what you're thinking.

It's not the best color interior. It's 25th. HHMMMM...mot sure. Tough call.

25th does have some advantages.

Well I took a look at the 25Th in question...Man, there is such a big discrepancy between cars and their condition. No way I could own this car, all the areas needing addressing would drive me nuts. Interior worn, paint cracking all around, seals bad, old tires, passanger window removed and resealed poorly, tons of things I noticed that would take a TON of money to get perfect. I didnt notice any leaks, and mechanicly it maybe a good car, but I think especially in the Anniv market for less than what they are asking you can certainly find a perfect car.

I def prefer an earlier car, but I figured right color combo, 2 seconds from my house, can put my hands on it, drive it, no need to ship. Oh well.. I will take my time with finding one of these.

Well I took a look at the 25Th in question...Man, there is such a big discrepancy between cars and their condition. No way I could own this car, all the areas needing addressing would drive me nuts. Interior worn, paint cracking all around, seals bad, old tires, passanger window removed and resealed poorly, tons of things I noticed that would take a TON of money to get perfect. I didnt notice any leaks, and mechanicly it maybe a good car, but I think especially in the Anniv market for less than what they are asking you can certainly find a perfect car.

I def prefer an earlier car, but I figured right color combo, 2 seconds from my house, can put my hands on it, drive it, no need to ship. Oh well.. I will take my time with finding one of these.

You are as cheap as they get. That don't work in Countach land.

You either step up for a car that is sorted or buy a project that's gonna cost you lots. I know a Chinaman who will be very, very unhapyy if a shit box Countach shows up at his door.

The parts for Countachs are rare and not cheap. The body's are all messed up and most have work to be done. "Step up" and buy a finished product.

I don't need to hear you whine for years on end.

You are as cheap as they get. That don't work in Countach land.

You either step up for a car that is sorted or buy a project that's gonna cost you lots. I know a Chinaman who will be very, very unhapyy if a shit box Countach shows up at his door.

The parts for Countachs are rare and not cheap. The body's are all messed up and most have work to be done. "Step up" and buy a finished product.

I don't need to hear you whine for years on end.

Did you not read my post where I said they were asking near perfect prices for a far from perfect car?

25th is the joint. i had my red /champange for 10 years and i regret selling it. with a (must have) euro frt bumper, the car looks the part. the A/C at least works and makes the car more usable. early cars are nice of course, but 25th looks dope.

I like the 25th, cause I would mod that car to be unlike any other in the U.S. A pre89 Id have to leave alone for the most part. The reality is Id like to buy both.

I like the 25th, cause I would mod that car to be unlike any other in the U.S. A pre89 Id have to leave alone for the most part. The reality is Id like to buy both.

i understand your point

...but i would get the older car first and the anni at a second time

i bet you can find a 25th later: there are many in US available and prices are still "cheap"

with the older models, the more you will wait, the hardest the search (imo)