Flat Green Superleggera / Twin Turbo Project

gianca

Alright, alright, here are some more....

You can see the mark on the rear deck where I will be cutting out the third brake light and the rear view camera, I will post more picture of the details later.

DSCN2689.1.jpg

DSCN2685.1.jpg

DSCN2673.1.jpg

DSCN2672.JPG

IMG_2114.1.jpg

IMG_2113.1.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks awesome but I think it would look even better if the carbon had a dry finish.

Great minds think alike, I am just fitting the parts there is more coming up....

Damn!!! Car looks amazing. I thought it was great when I had it, but now it's absolutely amazing.

Thanks man, It'll be done soon...

Really like the transformation you have carried out and it's great that you haven't subbed this out for someone else to do, not that that's a bad thing.

It must be so rewarding each time you look at now and then photos and well worth the money and time?

Thank you all for the good feedback; the wing and bonnet are already on the car and it came out beyond expectations, I'll be posting some pictures of the installation later...

NICE!! Looks mean & meaningful! How much that generates downforce?

I don't really know the specific down force, I am sure that Reiter Eng. would know but I can tell you that the traction is a lot better now specially at higher speeds...

Really like the transformation you have carried out and it's great that you haven't subbed this out for someone else to do, not that that's a bad thing.

It must be so rewarding each time you look at now and then photos and well worth the money and time?

I couldn't trust anyone with this, I don't think that anyone would care as much as I do; I got lots of both yet very rewarding...

your CS must feel boring after driving this monster!

It is a monster but the Challenge Stradale still has its own apeal

DSCN2746.1.jpg

One of the most basic rules to make a car faster is to decrease the weight and the increase of Horse Power and being that the second was already up there me and my buddy were curious to see how light is the SL really was and to explore the areas where we could decrease the overall weight.

At the time the car did not have a bonnet yet the it had a full gas tank which makes a huge difference; assuming 23.8 gallons of fuel at 6.28 lbs. per gallon = 149.46 lbs. of fuel making the overall weight at about 3400 lbs. without fuel.

IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_1962.JPG

SL_3539_lbs..JPG

SL_Cross_49.92_.JPG