Flat Green Superleggera / Twin Turbo Project

gianca

This past Saturday I picked the car up from the body guy who spends three days fitting the bumper properly into the car making the gap around the front, side and headlights all even, he usually takes his time but does a GREAT job!

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just dropped off the car at Pepe’s vinyl shop; he is on the process of cleaning all of the residues of the old vinyl wrap and will be laying down the new vinyl later this week…

DSCN2569.JPG

DSCN2570.JPG

The last addition to the project is to stiffen the suspension as on my first drive on the car it feels like the whole front wants to come off the ground; with the help of my buddy Nick I order stiffer springs for the front and rear, more update to follow.

I just measure the stock springs in order to get the new ones...

DSCN2549.JPG

DSCN2557.JPG

• 1 month later...

I decided to wrap the car on “Frosted Clear” by XPel which is 3 times as thick as regular vinyl as well as it gives a whole different look texture to the color of the car.

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1818.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

I took the car home and started working on the rear suspension, with the help of buddy and RonCFpz I got Swift 12k for the front and 14k for the rear to help the squatting at throttle.

DSCN2578.JPG

DSCN2581.JPG

DSCN2585.JPG

DSCN2587.JPG

Last weekend I decided to take the car to Jason Heffner and his crew for their review, it did not matter how busy they were quickly after I arrived the wizard tuner Aaron Miller plugged his laptop and started adjusting and revising the maps, then he suggested for us to take a ride…

His first question was; how much power do you want? I just wish that I would it load all of the GoPro on the car, it was amazing; just with 30 minutes worth of tuning made the car feel so reliable and super powerful, I had to ask him to lower the boost as it was a little wild driving on the road…

IMG_1871.JPG

IMG_1873.JPG

Looks very good, are you leaving the front bar unwrapped?

I think you mean "bumper" :icon_thumleft:

No, I dropped it off at the vinyl shop this morning so that they can finish up the front bumper and go over the whole car once again.

Awesome....great rebuild. Enjoy it.

Thanks again; still a long way to go...

About time buddy, lol. It has a really mean look with the wrap. Can't wait to see the fight in this bull!

For sure; we'll do a couple of pulls for fun....

Great job, keep the updates coming!

:iamwithstupid:

Any more pics of the Cayenne towing the Gallardo? That is a badass sight.

:iamwithstupid:

Any more pics of the Cayenne towing the Gallardo? That is a badass sight.

I’m glad that it is not just me, my girl may have some more; she is always taking pictures to post them on InstaGram, I'll ask...

I've enjoyed watching the build, the SL is really coming along nicely. Thank you for sharing it all in such good detail.

The car looks so menacing! I'll keep viewing as you make it to the end result. :icon_thumleft: