Lambofan35

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What rear diff is that ? How hard was it to get it fit ?

DOHC :)

I know Underground Racing Rebuilt the transmission but I'm not sure exactly what they did to the transmisison or the diff. I know the gearing seems to go just a little longer than the normal 200mph gearing that came with the car.

love the upgrades!! Those seats look awesome!

Coming from you Peak, that is an great thing to hear! They definately give more leg room as the seat can go back further now.

This is what makes TIME TRAVEL possible.....

or at least the secert to changing spark plugs in a Lamborghini Gallardo.

It is several pieces taped together with a good spark plug tool so the plugs come out easier. Any longer and it won't fit, any shorter and it will be too short.

637ca0e.jpg

Plugs were replaced with the same ones UGR recommended. The ones in it looked like a really clean burn but I wanted to have that feeling in my mind that everything was fresh and up to date.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The car had been acting kind of strange when on full throttle like the rear was wandering a little, and I knew I needed to realign it since I changed out some suspension parts. It turns out the rear was pointed all over the place instead of straight.

I wanted to try out some new corner balance scales me and my buddy just got before I took it to the alignment shop. It took probably about 10 times of me lifting the car up and down, making notes, adjustments, rolling the car to settle it. I went from being at 45%/55% cross balanced to now 49%/51% cross balanced with me in the car with all 4 corners very leveled now. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

926f69b.jpg

4621e6d.jpg

6c67bc6.jpg

c1a46b8.jpg

ef716f5.jpg

WHAT A DIFFERENCE CORNER BALANCING MAKES!!!

I didn't realize that looking level by measuring the ride height and actually being balanced was that big of a difference. I went from low and unbalanced to low, balanced and aligned for TRACTION!! :eusa_dance:

4858f56.jpg

I'm very happy with the new alignment specs which I was only concerned about sticking straight and true on the road. This is definitely different alignment than say a road course car as I would have added 2 or 3 degrees of camber for better handling BUT this thing needs all the tire it can to be touching the ground. It handles so good with how the widebody stands and I think its now perfect for keeping traction with the UGR turbo kit. I measured the outside tires and I think the rear track was close to 79" from outside tire to outside tire on the ground with a tape measure. :eek3dance: :icon_super:

Thanks for the compliments guys. I honestly got rid of some of the other cars as this one is my favorite and most exciting to drive. I've had a lot of other cars and this one just does it for me in so many different ways. :icon_thumleft:

what kind of plugs ?

I'm really not sure if thats something they (UGR or any tuner) would want to disclose to everyone, I'd kindly ask you to contact one of the sponsors on here to see what they recommend for you and your application.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a vbox tonight. Didn't get a chance to really figure how to use it real well but within 10 minutes it ran a 4.5seconds in the 60-130mph on 93 octane around the 1000HP + setting. It has a little more in it if I brake boost and hit the shift perfectly.

Pretty excited to be honest. I know of a Superleggera Stage 3 UGR that is owned by a way better driver than me and he ran a 4.4 on the same setting. On race gas in his stage 3 car he did 60-130mph time in 3.63seconds!!!! :o

The first picture is the run I did the first night after I got the VBOX and it went 60-130mph in 4.52seconds.

The second picture is the overlay with the 4.52seconds and a faster run where I hit the rev limiter somehow.

I think it has at least a 4.3X on pump gas if I hit the shift better and maybe a 4.2 if I start at a slower speed than 50mph to get the boost up. Not bad for pump gas. Shifts were great at about .2 and I think on race gas it hopefully will go much faster. The ground was very flat and I think it was about 65 degrees out that night.

4.52seconds__60mph_130mph_GTT.jpg

4.52seconds_compared_to_faster_run__60mph_130mph_GTT.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The whole body kit including the fenders are made out of Caron Fiber. I believe Eric at Monarchy made this a custom kit but is similar to IMSA.

I saw some other company at SEMA recently that said they bought the molds and could make some pieces still if needed but I don't recall the name right this minute.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Car is at Underground Racng getting MORE upgrades!

I'm hoping Kevin finishes the car up soon so I can get it back for the nice weather in FL right now.