Mario Andretti Countach At George Evans

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man those US spec bumpers look atrocious.why ANYONE would keep them is beyond me. totally breaks up the lines of the car, with that being said it looks incredible! I love the way you are collecting cars now, "F*** what everyone else thinks and get what you enjoy looking at/ driving"

man those US spec bumpers look atrocious.why ANYONE would keep them is beyond me.

Big rubber bumpers aside, I like the US spec/Anniversary “cover” over the tail. Just like the wing it was on the first CT I ever saw in person almost 25 years ago so it’s stuck in my mind.

For me it’s the same as looking up a bent over skirt versus a tramp spreading it open for everyone to see :icon_mrgreen:

In the whole scheme of things they both have their place and purpose…

:moon3:

Turned out great...BUT as with EACH car I sell...I MUST make sure it meets my standards...

Yes, the truck is picking it up Monday/Tuesday next week..it then will be brought to me in Seattle...I will put about 300 miles on it this winter..with SNOW tires on it of course..if it passes my inspection...then I will ship it down to Allan..

If not, I will just wholesale it off on E-Bay at no reserve

:lol2: :lol2:

Big rubber bumpers aside, I like the US spec/Anniversary “cover” over the tail. Just like the wing it was on the first CT I ever saw in person almost 25 years ago so it’s stuck in my mind.

For me it’s the same as looking up a bent over skirt versus a tramp spreading it open for everyone to see :icon_mrgreen:

In the whole scheme of things they both have their place and purpose…

:moon3:

The light cover doesnt bother me. Atfirst part of me was just going to do the front conversion, and then remove the rear bumperettes, but then I decided I like my sluts spread wide open showing the pink! :icon_mrgreen:

man those US spec bumpers look atrocious.why ANYONE would keep them is beyond me. totally breaks up the lines of the car, with that being said it looks incredible! I love the way you are collecting cars now, "F*** what everyone else thinks and get what you enjoy looking at/ driving"

Thanks Dave!

The light cover doesnt bother me. Atfirst part of me was just going to do the front conversion, and then remove the rear bumperettes, but then I decided I like my sluts spread wide open showing the pink! :icon_mrgreen:

This. Meat curtains parted and a full view of the man on a boat.

Countach is on its way!

When are you doing a public display? Will there be invites and no pictures allowed? Will there be a requirement to wear tux's?

When are you doing a public display? Will there be invites and no pictures allowed? Will there be a requirement to wear tux's?

Correct.

I heard it will be at Van Nuys.

post-1098-1352752656.jpg

Correct. I heard it will be at Van Nuys.

:lol2:

Very interested in seeing Allan's drive write-up on this car and his overall thoughts on Evans' work on it.

Your car was done faster than it took my fcuking utility company to get me power back.

Allan the car is stunning. Well done and enjoy in good health!