LP Members who have come.. and gone..

Tommy is still around... He sticks mostly to the back side...

Ralf- Ralf is unable to logon and we cant figure out why.... There doesnt appear to be any problem with his account, but we were never able to fix it. We concluded it had to be his ISP blocking us.

Wow, I informed you back in Feb theat he could not log on and he still hasn't, wtf, he could have tried a computer somewhere else.

Yes, RIP Peter2. That was a tough-to-read thread....for all of us.

I'm always here, pretty much log on everyday in Countach and Old School.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan actually lives not too far from me and regularly attends C&C with his yellow 6.0. Allan, when I first met him a few years ago and told him I was from LP he told me to tell you hello and that he was buying a Carrera GT. Someone else confirmed he had bought one, albeit with previous damage that you could only see if wearing polarized lenses (paint). Not sure how that works...

I've yet to see his CGT but see his Diablo around regularly.

Dan actually lives not too far from me and regularly attends C&C with his yellow 6.0. Allan, when I first met him a few years ago and told him I was from LP he told me to tell you hello and that he was buying a Carrera GT. Someone else confirmed he had bought one, albeit with previous damage that you could only see if wearing polarized lenses (paint). Not sure how that works...

I've yet to see his CGT but see his Diablo around regularly.

I know Dan from our NSX days..

Wheres brianwilsonUK? I probably missed his latest posts? I always enjoyed reading his posts..

Wheres brianwilsonUK? I probably missed his latest posts? I always enjoyed reading his posts..

His name was changed to Dick Simmons i think. He has been posting less though.

OrangeJuice and G-eez.

Allan, perhaps you'll remember this?

post-326-1344477743.jpg

OrangeJuice and G-eez.

Allan, perhaps you'll remember this?

gallardo.jpg

Yes I remember both of them! Awhile back I heard from them, they had moved back to Hong Kong. We met them originally in Seattle and had a great time!.

First the recent, been kinda quiet lately guys:

PhxDiablo

PCow

ts640

Next, the MIA:

Clax

The Zapper

Castor Troy

NetViper

Dancing Benzos

mcb001982

Ben (TTG/6.0s/Phantom)

I pop in and lurk on occasion, don't post much. What abut the asian kid that tracked VIN numbers. VinKing?

And what ever happend to that guy who was street racing his AMG in Arizona against some kind on Mustang or something and someone got killed or injured or something? He ever go to prison or did he walk?

I pop in and lurk on occasion, don't post much. What abut the asian kid that tracked VIN numbers. VinKing?

And what ever happend to that guy who was street racing his AMG in Arizona against some kind on Mustang or something and someone got killed or injured or something? He ever go to prison or did he walk?

He got sentenced to five years

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28270

Its threads like these that make me ask "why?"

"why, oh why???"

"Why can't wheels disappear too?" :icon_mrgreen:

(Just kidding!!!!)

Was there a doorsup? Maybe from NJ, white countach.

merakulous.

Skogens Baron

triple-x

mbn

Was there a doorsup? Maybe from NJ, white countach.

Yup, Doorsup (his name was Matt I believe). :) I met him once on a run down to Jenkinsons, incredibly nice guy and his car was beautiful! I hope he's doing well.

I think Rakjoe decided not to come back after missing his call on the VanBrakel sentence by 57 months. He was awesome though, miss having him around. Also, where is Keith, at the bottom of a bottle of Gin? I know he was working on a food rally or something, loved his rants.

Also, where is Keith, at the bottom of a bottle of Gin? I know he was working on a food rally or something, loved his rants.

Hes still around.

I see a lot of people posting RIP Peter. The only Peter I know is PeterK with the 78 Countach. Does anybody mind filling me in?

I just realized that if Allan created this thread several weeks ago, your name would have been on this list. :icon_mrgreen:

I just realized that if Allan created this thread several weeks ago, your name would have been on this list. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm back baby!!!! :eusa_dance:

Peakcompletions. I know Ray is around but he doesn't post much....also Deuce seems to have gotten too busy.

Both are alive and well.