NFL 2012

Smash Boy

The Harbaughs are viewed as arrogant around the league. To an extent it is true....the Harbaugh family is ultra competitive, Jim more than John.

But if either of them were available for the 7 teams without head coaches, the bidding war would be through the roof....and the fans that hate them would embrace them in a NY minute.

Fact. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Interesting. I've heard stories, but haven't gotten deep into them. I've always liked Jim Harbaugh. Makes men out of boys IMO.

Looks like GB and the 49ers. I don't think the Viks can get lucky against Rodgers 2 times straight, especially on the road. Its a whole lot tougher in the NFC this year, lots injuries and problems with Akers for the 9ers. I'm glad they got a much needed bye week. I just need my boy Frank Gore to run the ball like the monster he is!

Interesting. I've heard stories, but haven't gotten deep into them. I've always liked Jim Harbaugh. Makes men out of boys IMO.

Looks like GB and the 49ers. I don't think the Viks can get lucky against Rodgers 2 times straight, especially on the road. Its a whole lot tougher in the NFC this year, lots injuries and problems with Akers for the 9ers. I'm glad they got a much needed bye week. I just need my boy Frank Gore to run the ball like the monster he is!

Agree....the "injury free" 49ers have finally caught the bug (always around playoff time!! :eusa_wall: ), and we can no longer afford anymore injuries on the offensive side. Hopefully Justin Smith will be serviceable in two weeks. He's the most valuable player on this team and if this defense isn't the same in the playoffs, that will be the reason why.

Frank always slows down a bit towards the end of the regular season and picks it up a bit in playoffs. It's great LaMichael James has picked up the Kendall Hunter role quite nicely. At least one of our rookies has shown up....AJ Jenkins needs to provide something.

Vernon Davis needs to reappear, and I have a hunch he will since he had one of the sickest postseasons for a tight end last season after a pretty average year by his standards.

Akers hopefully can step it up. Billy Cundiff was signed today to compete, and you know it's not a good sign when the goat of the AFC Championship game last year is signed this late in the year. :unsure:

There's a bit of uncertainty in SF. At times can look like the best team in the NFL, and other times quite beatable. Their inability to put together a 3 game winning streak all year is concerning, and if they don't snap that this month there will be no super bowl for them.

Well, GB and SF it is . Great. I agree Fellippe 100%. Davis need to start connecting with Kaepernick. I hope he doesn't but what can I say? Some QBs just have that connection with different players. I expect him in full beast mode during the playoff game however. With Justin Smith injured I'm glad we're playing Rodgers. GB has a good passing game, our defense can pick him off, they aren't a strong running team which is good since they have a weakness in their defensive line. We got the rest. We'll get the win.

Now, time to steam roll through this work week so I can tail gate at the game early :icon_pidu:

Well, GB and SF it is . Great. I agree Fellippe 100%. Davis need to start connecting with Kaepernick. I hope he doesn't but what can I say? Some QBs just have that connection with different players. I expect him in full beast mode during the playoff game however. With Justin Smith injured I'm glad we're playing Rodgers. GB has a good passing game, our defense can pick him off, they aren't a strong running team which is good since they have a weakness in their defensive line. We got the rest. We'll get the win.

Now, time to steam roll through this work week so I can tail gate at the game early :icon_pidu:

:icon_super:

There are no weak or lucky teams left in either conference.

This is the most stacked divisional round I've seen in quite some time, especially on the AFC side.

BTW, if we knock off the Packers and Seahawks take down Atlanta, my theory of Harbaugh taking a semi "dive" in Seattle might very well pay off. :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
49ersssss!!!!!!

Man, I think I'm going to have to make a trip to the NOLA!!!!!!

It's been a long time, and you never know when the next opportunity will be to see your team play!

49ersssss!!!!!!

Man, I think I'm going to have to make a trip to the NOLA!!!!!!

I recommend the downtown hilton, on the sole fact that Dragos cuisine is perfect for hangovers.

It's been a long time, and you never know when the next opportunity will be to see your team play!

Exactly. Its going to be a good game for sure! Great coaching match up, great defensive matchup! Not going to be easy!m :icon_super:

huge bears fan here..

49ers will win easily against the ravens.

FINAL SCORE

49ers 35

ravens 21

take it to the bank

I really hope Ray Lewis gets it, 9'ers are good, but not that good.

I personally think Ray is a complete douche. His whole preacher-man facade must be working to make people forget his murder ties, illegitimate children and his shitty play this last season.

I personally think Ray is a complete douche. His whole preacher-man facade must be working to make people forget his murder ties, illegitimate children and his shitty play this last season.

+1

fcuking irritating criminal who hides behind a religious facade. fcuk him

image.jpg

Last year I knew the Giants would win. I bet on it for a win and didn't take the points. This year Baltimore had been killing it in the post season. I still took the 49'ers but I think it could go either way so the bet is small.

fcuking irritating criminal who hides behind a religious facade. fcuk him

Agreed and he knows it too. Which is why he is always preaching about his "mistakes". Hope the 9ers and Jim take it to em!

So happy to see KAP finally passing the ball to VD and Gore.

I wasn't really up on Lewis and his personal life, I was talking strictly about his role as a franchise man. As far as the preaching is concerned, I could certainly do without it, I'm an atheist.