Carbon Fiber wing? POLL

donzikid

Wing or no wing  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Install the wing.

• Yes, install the wing
    • No, leave it stock

Awesome!

lol. I am not to sure that I dissagree with you :) I really think the right wing on the back can add that final 'oomph' to the cars rear end.

BTW, are you the Allan Lambo that used to be on Viper Club? I just remember a guy called that who would come around time to time informing the miss-informed Viper owners that stock for stock the Murci was faster then the 'at the time' vipers. lol. That you? I was an 02 ACR owner back then :)

Thats me!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOSS
Thats me!

Yes, Allan is well known across the boards as being very timid! :lol2:

Thanks John. I just worry about wether or not it will hurt resale value. I love my car, but some day it will be sold for an lp640, lp650, lp670 or lp700. Also, what about visibility. Its already shit in the car, does that wing block the very limited visitibily window the car actually has?

Thanks,

Jon

It really doesn't affect visability. All you actually see is the trailing edge of the wing. You can still see above and below.

As far as resale value, I personally don't care, I love the look, and somebody else will too when I go to sell it.

Yes Rob I remember, the Bullfest and ride to MMC. Great day! Can't drive the car until Sept. 1st. IT'S KILLING ME!

Me too. And I love a wing on a Murci. If you have no carbon fibre, then paint it to match the body.

• 2 months later...
Jon.

I drilled holes and added 1/4" ss backing plates and a cross pc. Between the body, the plates and cross bar I added neoprene to dampen the vibration. 1-1/2 yrs on and no issues

Hi Jon, how did you access the underside to get to the bolts? Also, did you make a template for mounting the wing?

Santa arrived today with some other goodies! New side skirts and new front end too! This will update that old tired Murcielago!

post-73833-1353446800.jpg

post-73833-1353446821.jpg

post-73833-1353446842.jpg

post-73833-1353446860.jpg

Guest Moss
One more...the pics dont do the wing justice. It REALLY changes the car.

Love it! What kind of front bumper did you get?

Guest Moss
Thanks Moss, are you in the Sarasota area?

I went with the LP640 front end. Didn't want to go too wild..

No, in Dallas. Lp640 front end is a great update for the murcie. Can't wait to see it.

No, in Dallas. Lp640 front end is a great update for the murcie. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks, the building in your avatar looks like one in our area.. :)

• 1 month later...