Lambo Newport event on Tuesday the 21st - who's going

05LSV

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arent they going to have the Sesto Elemento and SUV there?

Don't know about the SUV, but yes on the Sesto Elemento.

Chip - do you have lambo doors on the Kia? If so, I think Winkelmann will let you in.

It's tomorrow from 7-10pm. Supposedly the Sesto and Winkelmann will be there. It's at the new Lambo NB location on Dale Way - they did the service from this spot for quite a while with the sales at another site, and now they've consolidated.

It's tomorrow from 7-10pm. Supposedly the Sesto and Winkelmann will be there. It's at the new Lambo NB location on Dale Way - they did the service from this spot for quite a while with the sales at another site, and now they've consolidated.

Historically, at least from what I've seen from the events I've gone to they have pretty tight security and require you to be on the guest list, then they give you a certain colored lamborghini bracelet to identify that you are supposed to be at the event.

Who's going? My wife and I will be there - driving the G up from San Diego.

What is the event and where are cars leaving from and when in San Diego. I'd be interested in joining with the SE.

We're leaving the downtown area around 4pm but we're going to get some food and drive around the Costa Mesa/Newport area a little before the 7pm start time. I've heard from a buddy that they events can either be pretty decent or really gay, so I'm planning on giving it an hour at the dealership and then bolting unless it's really something special...lol.

Georgegv - are you in downtown SD by chance?

We're leaving the downtown area around 4pm but we're going to get some food and drive around the Costa Mesa/Newport area a little before the 7pm start time. I've heard from a buddy that they events can either be pretty decent or really gay, so I'm planning on giving it an hour at the dealership and then bolting unless it's really something special...lol.

Georgegv - are you in downtown SD by chance?

Well fcuk.... Im probably not on the guest list.... But if its not hotter than the third circle of hell tomorrow, Id consider taking the CT out for a bit.... Im just up the road in beautiful Tustin Ranch.

Well fcuk.... Im probably not on the guest list.... But if its not hotter than the third circle of hell tomorrow, Id consider taking the CT out for a bit.... Im just up the road in beautiful Tustin Ranch.

I'd guess, since he's around, that Balboni will probably be there. Just show up in the CT and tell the security that you need to show him proper how to back up a Countach.

That would be pretty cool if Balboni was there.

Now I might not drive the G though, as the dealer can't install my new exhaust valve until next week. Hmmmm.

I'd guess, since he's around, that Balboni will probably be there. Just show up in the CT and tell the security that you need to show him proper how to back up a Countach.

Shit.... Id have to get my valve cover signed.

How do I get invited.... Dont make me get all Roman Hulk in this house.

How do I get invited.... Dont make me get all Roman Hulk in this house.

you just need to sign up with the dealer and rsvp prior... but im sure driving the ct up will get u right in :)