Jumping off a bridge will "take your breath away"

Roman

Director Tony Scott famous for Top Gun, man on fire, Beverly Hills Cop, and Ridley Scott's brother, jumped off the Vincent Thomas Bridge to his death today.

Holy shit.

What a way to go. I always wonder if there is that split second or in this case seconds where you regret your decision just before you land.

Crazy.

True Romance was one of my favorite movies growing up. Always thought Gary Oldman was a badass after that show.

Crazy.

True Romance was one of my favorite movies growing up. Always thought Gary Oldman was a badass after that show.

Best role ever! Only Gary Oldman could pull off a Rastafarian drug selling wigger convincingly.

Heres the deal.... I'm chalking it up to the last selfish act of a selfish life. And we'll leave it at that... Anybody interested in details, the internet immortalizes everything.... :google_dk:

Best role ever! Only Gary Oldman could pull off a Rastafarian drug selling wigger convincingly.

I am going to find that movie and watch it again.

Written by Tarantino, directed by Tony Scott... even thinking about it gets me going. Christian Slater, Brad Pitt, Christopher Walken, Samuel L., Gary Oldman, James Gandolfini, Dennis Hopper... fcuk me what a show.

Written by Tarantino, directed by Tony Scott... even thinking about it gets me going. Christian Slater, Brad Pitt, Christopher Walken, Samuel L., Gary Oldman, James Gandolfini, Dennis Hopper... fcuk me what a show.

The scene with Walken in the trailer..holy shit! It's been to long for me as well. Good call on this one!

Heres the deal.... I'm chalking it up to the last selfish act of a selfish life.

Unfortunately, this is true :iamwithstupid:

Awesome indeed.

RIP

"Man on fire" is one of my favorite movies.

+1

Anyone else suspicious as to how RD beat the news sources?

Now that you mention it :eusa_think:

What a way to go. I always wonder if there is that split second or in this case seconds where you regret your decision just before you land.

I've heard the few Golden Gate bridge survivors have all said they regret it the second they jump.

:iamwithstupid:

Scott left his wingman, RIP

Ha!

Beat the LA Times??? Shit, with your consistent timing, you probably had this posted before the splash.

The fish knew first....

Suicide is still a bullshit act.

I bet they never got a chance to say goodbye

:iamwithstupid:

Wouldn't you want to spend as much time as possible with the people you love, instead of knowingly making them grieve without the chance to say goodbye? It's a cowardly thing to do. I have a special disdain for it because my cousins father killed himself, but not before he sent a picture text to him with a rope around his neck, later leading my cousin to kill himself the same way.

We do have a odd outlook on things though. We say that someone killing themselves is cowardly (and I whole heartedly agree), but then when someone goes on a killing spree and then kills themself, we ask "why couldn't he have just killed himself?". I am just as guilty of this as anyone else, but it puts a different perspective on the situation.