Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool pic of RaginBull's Aventador in Italy

LOL, this was probably right after Winky turned down his blank check for the URUS.

Here's one of the pics I took today, pretty funny logo to place on a Lambo lol

211jhns.jpg

Well the owner of the Aventador also owns the place on the sticker. It's about 20 miles away from me and the car has been seen out on the road quite a few times recently. Great colour!

What a trip, what a trip, we are absolutely exhausted today, the last leg of the rally was insane we drove the LP 560 like we stole it, it has few battle scars unfortunately from a nasty pothole, it could also do with a wash :lol2: , what an amazing machine, absolutely unbelievable it did not skip a bit, the roads were to die for, once in a life time opportunity, to race the streets while following a police bike :icon_super:

I have hundreds of photos and videos, I will post when I get home, Internet sucks here, terrible wifi at every hotel we've stayed.

I can not believe tomorrow is the last day, it flew by! I had a blast!!

Best birthday present ever :eusa_dance:

What a trip, what a trip, we are absolutely exhausted today, the last leg of the rally was insane we drove the LP 560 like we stole it, it has few battle scars unfortunately from a nasty pothole, it could also do with a wash :lol2: , what an amazing machine, absolutely unbelievable it did not skip a bit, the roads were to die for, once in a life time opportunity, to race the streets while following a police bike :icon_super:

I have hundreds of photos and videos, I will post when I get home, Internet sucks here, terrible wifi at every hotel we've stayed.

I can not believe tomorrow is the last day, it flew by! I had a blast!!

Best birthday present ever :eusa_dance:

Awesome! Give Aram a kiss from me! :hunter:

Turbo Countach!

get_attachment.jpg

just come back from Bologna: What a fantastic sight in piazza Maggiore! The Italian orange Miura with VB plate that caught fire was there and was running with no visible damage. E 57 JAR QV did not sounded well. Hope to meet some of you Tomorrow morning In Bologna. Ciao

Well WTF!!! WHY ARENT YOU TWO SPOONING!

He's not talking to me after today's hill climb, he was flying around the cabin like a rag doll, I am pretty sure after today's roller-coaster ride he's sleeping like a new born :lol2:

Later in the day the maniac took the wheel and it was his turn to make me crap my pants while driving the twisties in the wet :headbang:

He's not talking to me after today's hill climb, he was flying around the cabin like a rag doll, I am pretty sure after today's roller-coaster ride he's sleeping like a new born :lol2:

Later in the day the maniac took the wheel and it was his turn to make me crap my pants while driving the twisties in the wet :headbang:

Oh man.. twisties ... wet and Daddyo.. I feel for you

Thanks to all of you that have been posting updates, pictures and videos. I'm really enjoying, and I always look forward to checking this thread everyday! This event is a real blast and I would've loved to be there in person. However, keeping updated with this thread is the next best thing! Thanks again!!

Oh man.. twisties ... wet and Daddyo.. I feel for you

I know but don't worry we both a bit mental, so great combo :icon_mrgreen:

We have some video filmed by Daddyo but you might not be able watching it without feeling seasick and we will definitely need to bleep about 90% of the conversation :lol2:

Well the owner of the Aventador also owns the place on the sticker. It's about 20 miles away from me and the car has been seen out on the road quite a few times recently. Great colour!

That light blue is a beautiful color on the Vent.

Totally agree, the Blu Cepheus looks perfect on the Aventador

I cannot believe how well they've pulled it off! This definitely has been an epic event. It has been great fun getting to know other owners and forum members. Great people! I hope Lamborghini has events like this to commemorate every decade from here out!

It is hard to imagine anything happening again in my lifetime that could come close to being as amazing of an event for a Lamborghini enthusiast as this. Hats-off to everyone involved in making this happen and to the other participants.

Lamborghini has no competitors. No other brands do this. The bar has always been raised by their cars and now the entire exotic ownership experience has also been taken to new levels too. For those of you who didn't make it, I would love to say it wasn't as much fun as the videos will show, but I'd be lying. The cameras can't capture it. This is something I will tell my son about for years to come with hopes that he will one day enjoy the same experience for the 100th Anniversary. It was that good.

Wait a minute, it isn't over yet. Off to the factory! :icon_super: