Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Team Salamone just posted a pic of a new lambo on insta called Ecoista? Any confirmation on this?

Post the picture!!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone stop RaginBull before he murders Winky and steals the car or sells his wife and children for it.

First, amaze. Second, surprise. Third, to dream. The mission of the Lamborghini can be said to be complete, now that - even as you're reading these lines - during the gala dinner to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the birth of the House of Sant'#### Bolognese was presented the ' Selfish , a car unique and unrepeatable , so extreme as to appear "normal" even Veneno .

Italian Pride. 's up to Walter de 'Silva , head of design of the Volkswagen Group , introduce hypercar bystanders. The designer focuses on guiding principles: "I'm very affectionate to this Italian brand, because I'm Italian. I wanted to pay homage and think of a car with which to emphasize that the Lamborghini have always been made ​​with passion and with the heart than with the head. " A sign of the selfish style are two talents Style Center of the Group, Alessandro Dambrosio Stefan Sielaff for the exterior and the interior.

Tribute to "Veronica." The car is obviously inspired by the world of aeronautics: the cockpit, like the rest of the car made ​​of aluminum and carbon fiber, is "a removable plug that when combined with the rest of the machine creates a perfect technical unit, mechanical and aerodynamic "as a survival cell, able to isolate and protect the rider. In the vision of the designers, the profile of Selfish is a stylized bull in a loaded position with lowered horns (the "Veronica", in fact). In the back were integrated two spoiler that lift at high speeds, while the inflow of fresh air to the V10 of 5.2 liters is guaranteed by a series of air vents backbones.

On board as the hunt. Beyond the two xenon headlights hidden behind the front air intakes, the Lamborghini Selfish debut marker lights, consisting of "two white lights in front, two red behind, a flashing red in the rear upper tail, two eyes of a bull as orange side marker and two on the roof, red and green on the left to the right. " And as on airplanes, on the aerodynamic carbon around the car have been applied the words "caution", watch out. It is not all: the Egoist has no doors. At the seat with four-point belts (with each band of a different color) can be accessed by lifting the "fairing" electric crystals aranconi and following a precise sequence of movements, both to enter and to exit, provided always from the left side. Of course, the instrumentation is complemented by a head-up display clearly derived from aviation.

It does not seem to be on sale. We expect the next few hours, to know something more precise about technical characteristics and performance. The possible future production, however, does not seem to be room for interpretations: the Lamborghini Selfish, argue in Sant'#### Bolognese, "will remain a dream for everyone."

http://www.quattroruote.it/notizie/concept...-all-improvviso

This is just amazing.... Viva Lambo. They have shown they still have the fire in the belly to build outrageous cars and defy conventional wisdom. Watch the other manufacturers imitate them quickly. Lambo leads, not follow.

It looks downright scary. Lambo = insanity. The mojo is back people. Sesto...Aventador...Jota...Aventador Roadster...Veneno...Egoista They are hitting it out of the park lately.

I love the fact that they have the guts to make something so outlandish...They're going back to their old ways and I'm loving every minute of it. Can't wait to see what else they have up there sleeves with the replacement Gallardo. If they keep following this trend, we're in for something amazing! Definitely setting the norm for the years to come for super cars and hyper cars around the world. I cant even imagine how this thing looks in person. I'm envying every single one of you guys at the event right now!

EDIT: People PLEASE post more pictures! I'm dying to see the different angles on it!

I wanna hear RB's thoughts on this beast! :eusa_dance:

The Egoista is absolute madness! I like it a lot. Nice surprise! Perfect way to end the most amazing event any of us have ever experienced. :icon_thumleft:

It's a really really strange car, but it can show where Lamborghini can arrive. No other brands could do a thing like that! It's a great way for Lamborghini to show its potential. Well, maybe it's not the most beautiful car ever, but for sure it's extremely impressive, and it proves for the umpteenth time that Lamborghini is Lamborghini. Awesome way to end the celebration of the 50th Anniversary!

Awesome event, just packing at the hotel. :-(

Great to meet so many fantastic owners!!!!

Question is - How am I going to cope with the come down of the real world?

IMG_2717.JPG

What an epic time! It was perfect on every level. All of the participants were very friendly and it was great fun meeting other forum members. The people of Italy greeted us like we were returning war heroes in every town!

I cannot imagine any event ever topping this.

I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Lambo went all out for this event and imo did a terrific job. The crowds were unbelievable, you would think we were running the Mille Miglia. Italians rock.

On another note, Fortis= Animal . He just cannot drive slow anywhere. Will load up pics and video the next few days. I am wiped.