Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Hi everyone. Been a while. Yes I too in the past week have been going back in my mind to that great trip in May. Probably becuase I cannot drive my Murci at the moment due to a large crack in the windscreen. Trying to sort this out by the way is becoming an ordeal for me in Australia. Fortunately the guys in Italy at the factory are helping out now so I hope to be back driving again in month or so.

Meanwhile this link to a Sixty Minutes piece on Lamborghini and in part the Grande Giro should bring back fond memories.

Lamborghini turns 50

Ciao

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69534

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the link captain351, I hope you will get your windscreen soon.

Giro should happen at least once every four years like the Olympics :eusa_dance:

I really miss it along with the friends I've met there!

• 4 weeks later...

I attended Lamborghini Experienza at Texas Motor Speedway on Nov-19th. It was a great learning experience. We did various exercises through out the day. We drove Gallardos & Avetadors.

Here is a short video:

Lambo_Manju

• 4 weeks later...

Outside of the birth of my Children, the Grande Giro was the greatest experience ever. Like everyone else, I will fondly remember that trip and hope for a reunion in the near future.

Lambo Manju, check for Reese's peanut butter cups before anything else. ;). I hope your car is back up and running soon. Please give my best to your wife.

Outside of the birth of my Children, the Grande Giro was the greatest experience ever. Like everyone else, I will fondly remember that trip and hope for a reunion in the near future.

Lambo Manju, check for Reese's peanut butter cups before anything else. ;). I hope your car is back up and running soon. Please give my best to your wife.

Raging Bull,

I agree that Grand Giro was the best experience so far in my life too. I hope we will have one or more such opportunities in our life.

My car smells like Chocolate but running well. Lamborghini's performance and reliability during my run of 3500KMs in Europe in 6 days, after Grand Giro, made me fall in love with the car even more.

Happy Holidays to you & your family.

Happy Holidays to Lambo Power and Lamborghini community.

Lambo_Manu.

Greatest memory of my life, I miss all the guys involved, unfortunately I don't think we will be able to ever repeat this event :(

Merry Christmas to all!

Greatest memory of my life, I miss all the guys involved, unfortunately I don't think we will be able to ever repeat this event :(

Merry Christmas to all!

Why so negative? Never say never. We all will still be young --- relatively speaking --- to participate in the 60th Anniversary. You can bring your Huracan LP660-4 Corsa Competizione Trofeo Ultraleggera then. :icon_mrgreen:

Why so negative? Never say never. We all will still be young --- relatively speaking --- to participate in the 60th Anniversary. You can bring your Huracan LP660-4 Corsa Competizione Trofeo Ultraleggera then. :icon_mrgreen:

You Sir are 100% correct! hopefully Lambo will accommodate us again but what sounds even better is the Ultraleggera :icon_thumleft:

Outside of the birth of my Children, the Grande Giro was the greatest experience ever.

:iamwithstupid:

On Christmas eve I was notified by the factory that they will be issuing a limited edition Grande Giro book to the participants. One per car. Anyone else get this email?

Copy below.

Dear Mr. Sidious,

as Lamborghini’s year of 50th anniversary celebrations draws to a close, we’re delighted to announce a very special commemorative book, to be sent to all participants (one book per car) in the Grande Giro Lamborghini 50th Anniversary.

This special book recreates some of the spectacular sights, moments and memories from the Grande Giro, when 350 cars and their owners gathered in Italy to celebrate Automobili Lamborghini’s anniversary: ‘100 years of innovation in half the time’.

The book will be dispatched directly to you in January 2014.

We very much hope you enjoy the book.

An exclusive ‘50th’offer from Pirelli

As a partner in our Grande Giro event, and in order to be informed about news and for participating to dedicated initiatives, Pirelli is offering you the opportunity to register to the exclusively Lamborghini section of Pirelli Website.

To confirm you wish to register, simply complete the on line form clicking on the link below.

With our best regards,

Automobili Lamborghini SpA

After Sales - Customer Care

Via Modena 12

I-40019 Sant’#### Bolognese (BO)

Ph. +39 051 9597282

Fax +39 051 6817709

[email protected]

www.lamborghini.com

Wow that is really really cool. Go lambo!!! Please share pics or scans of the highlights once the book arrives so the rest of us can enjoy it as well!

:iamwithstupid:

On Christmas eve I was notified by the factory that they will be issuing a limited edition Grande Giro book to the participants. One per car. Anyone else get this email?

Copy below.

Dear Mr. Sidious,

as Lamborghini’s year of 50th anniversary celebrations draws to a close, we’re delighted to announce a very special commemorative book, to be sent to all participants (one book per car) in the Grande Giro Lamborghini 50th Anniversary.

This special book recreates some of the spectacular sights, moments and memories from the Grande Giro, when 350 cars and their owners gathered in Italy to celebrate Automobili

Lamborghini’s anniversary: ‘100 years of innovation in half the time’.

The book will be dispatched directly to you in January 2014.

We very much hope you enjoy the book.

An exclusive ‘50th’offer from Pirelli

As a partner in our Grande Giro event, and in order to be informed about news and for participating to dedicated initiatives, Pirelli is offering you the opportunity to register to the exclusively Lamborghini section of Pirelli Website.

To confirm you wish to register, simply complete the on line form clicking on the link below.

With our best regards,

Automobili Lamborghini SpA

After Sales - Customer Care

Via Modena 12

I-40019 Sant’#### Bolognese (BO)

Ph. +39 051 9597282

Fax +39 051 6817709

[email protected]

www.lamborghini.com

Yes I got that email. Can't wait for it to arrive. I was asked and sent some photos to them a couple of months ago.

I went to the 40th as well as the 50th so hope they have another event for the 60th.