Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

AGREED !

normality sucks, a real kick in the teeth, History X style

If this is your car, this car was the best sounding car at the Giro, what exhaust do you have on it?

Do you have some video?

Amazing!

image.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be kicking yourself, I am sure you guys are sick of hearing how great it was but picture this, you are on a highway in a Lambo you already exceeding the speed limit by quite a wide margin than you look up ahead and see a cop on a bike clearing traffic signaling YOU to pick up the pace!!!

That's how great this thing was.

That sounds awesome! :icon_super:

Wow. What a great experience..

I am so happy we decided to go.

So many wondeful cars. but my :icon_syda: goes to the classics.

So proud to have been a part of this.

Yellow LP400 is productioncar #1

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0491copy.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0638copy.jpg

IMG_0674copy.jpg

Ex Frank Sinatra - Miura S Chassi # 4407 - Best of Show.

I feel I am allowed to be very very proud of my husbond who have restored this car to the perfect example it is today.

Ex Frank Sinatra - Miura S Chassi # 4407 - Best of Show.

I feel I am allowed to be very very proud of my husbond who have restored this car to the perfect example it is today.

You and he should be very proud to have restored such a beautiful work of art.

You and he should be very proud to have restored such a beautiful work of art.

Thank you..

And the best thing, It IS a peace of art. but it is beeing used. driven, not stood in a garage collecting dust..

Congratulations Kjersti the Miura was stunning in person, you guys own a piece of history.

Thank you.. Unfortenately I do not own the car.

But the event and experience seeing all these wonderful cars, meeting all you crazy ppl and going back home to Norway with all these memoryes no one can take away from us.

Congratulations!

It was great to see the car at the Giro

Thank you .

It was great to see all these cars..

Home safe and sound after a 4,500 KM round trip in the Diablo!

WOW - what can be said about what just happened? - just so awesome in every respect it pretty much defies explanation.

Best 5 days of my life no doubt - A real privilege to be able to attend and great to meet up with LP friends old and new.

Hats off to Lamborghini for pulling off such a stunning event and to the Italian authorities for going along with it - one of the few places in the world that would allow it I imagine..

AND THEN - as if the event hadn't been awesome enough - who is playing at the Gala Diner? Only Howard Jones and Midge Ure !! - two of my heroes from the glorious eighties! AND I got to meet up with them afterwards = total overload of awesomeness !!!

Anyway, here are a few pics from one of the best places on the trip for lambo spotting: the Grosseto airbase:

P1030397.jpg

P1030394.jpg

P1030392.jpg

P1030382.jpg

P1030413.jpg

P1030410.jpg

Zack it was so awesome seeing you and your lovely wife again :icon_thumleft:

I am sorry I didn't get to see a lot of your Diablo on the road, every time I was looking for it you were gone :icon_mrgreen:

I was surprised by he large number of Aventadors at the Giro, it would be nice to have a model breakdown.

I think half of there were from the factory! if not half, at least 1/3 of all the LP700-4.

Finally i have updated my pics. They're on Facebook (no login needed) and in every album the cars are ordered by color ;) :

Nice !

I am sorry I didn't get to see a lot of your Diablo on the road, every time I was looking for it you were gone :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah I know we never saw you once!! It sounds strange to say but it really surprised me that 350 cars is in fact: an awful lot of cars!

I was meeting people in petrol stations on the way back to France on Sunday that I hadn't seen all week....

In that respect it was very different to how I imagined it.

PS Can I post a photo of the Birthday Boy getting his present ? :-)

Yes, my daughter's name is Miura Bella.

Kris, you have taken Lambo fanaticism to a whole new level.......and I like it!

It was great to meet you last week and to see the Veneno in person it was completely stunning - you are a lucky guy!

Kris, you have taken Lambo fanaticism to a whole new level.......and I like it!

It was great to meet you last week and to see the Veneno in person it was completely stunning - you are a lucky guy!

Thank You! Naming a child is hard. I wanted her to have a unique name that is timeless and beautiful. I am happy with it. I hope she agrees when she's older! :headbang:

Great to meet you too! Thank you for your comments about the Veneno. I am very lucky... and excited for it to get here! :icon_pray:

If this is your car, this car was the best sounding car at the Giro, what exhaust do you have on it?

Do you have some video?

Amazing!

image.jpg

yep thats mine :icon_super: everything is stock. i have a remote switch which can open the valves at idle (instead of at 3k rpm+). thats it!

thanks very much for saying so. i love the noise. i never get bored of that angry v12 lambo scream as it builds up to the redline. so angry, so mechanically pure.

videos none at the moment; but some guys on the trip made some. especially some Kuwaiti guy had go-pros and was following me for a very long part. but i forgot to get his email/phonenumber :crybaby2:

i never get bored of that angry v12 lambo scream as it builds up to the redline. so angry, so mechanically pure.

Totally agree with you! The SV looks so gorgeous in red, and the manual gearbox makes it even more incredible! Congrats :)

yep thats mine :icon_super: everything is stock. i have a remote switch which can open the valves at idle (instead of at 3k rpm+). thats it!

thanks very much for saying so. i love the noise. i never get bored of that angry v12 lambo scream as it builds up to the redline. so angry, so mechanically pure.

videos none at the moment; but some guys on the trip made some. especially some Kuwaiti guy had go-pros and was following me for a very long part. but i forgot to get his email/phonenumber :crybaby2:

Yeah, your car is amazing! I enjoyed it very much.

I took a lot of video. If I have any good footage of your car I'll get send it to you. :icon_thumleft:

Amazing pictures of the most amazing cars ..

Thank you all for posting..

I did get a bit dissapointed that there where no Jalpa`s attending.

Amazing pictures of the most amazing cars ..

Thank you all for posting..

I did get a bit dissapointed that there where no Jalpa`s attending.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband in Italy. This is Kris, the guy who was trying to buy the Miura from Harald since the first day of the event! ;) :headbang:

It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband in Italy. This is Kris, the guy who was trying to buy the Miura from Harald since the first day of the event! ;) :headbang:

Hahaaaa. Always making offers on Lambo's!