My First Lambo! :D

m6power

Hey Guys, I finally pulled the trigger on my first Lambo! The feeling is amazing! After a year or more of looking at Murcielago Roadsters, I drove my friends LP-550 and fell in love with it instantly and decided to go with a Gallardo instead. The exterior is a metallic like dark grey with red and black interior which looks phenomenal. I absolutely fell in love with the interior. It is being trucked over hopefully by Thursday. I attached some dealer pics for now. Im really excited, its a great feeling. I have a few questions though.... The car has a clear bra all the way to the doors. How does it affect the paint in terms of the overall look? If I was to remove the clear bra, would the metallic paint shine better? Im still confused how exactly a clear bra works when it comes to washing. Also, Ive been researching some exhausts now for a little, anyone in So Cal have time to meet up so I can check out their exhaust? Thanks for all the help to everyone, this Forum has been excellent when it comes to information!

post-22031-1347296940_thumb.jpg

post-22031-1347296961_thumb.jpg

post-22031-1347296992_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Great car!

Thank you guys! Assman we've been going back and forth on PM about a Murci, but when you fall in love nothing comes in the way lol.

Thank you guys! Assman we've been going back and forth on PM about a Murci, but when you fall in love nothing comes in the way lol.

I'm glad you found the right car for you instead of getting something you didn't want for sure. I think you'll really enjoy this car.

Where I live clear bra is a must because we have shitloads of pea gravel. It's probably a good idea to keep it on regardless, if it's already on. If the previous owner had a few good dings when you remove the bra the paint underneath will come off with the bra and you'll have to do a partial respray or touchup.

The newest generation can be detailed just like paint, so IMO it's not worth removing it unless it's looking worn. Given that it's a 550 the bra is pretty new.

Great pick up!! Unique spec too, very nice! I would match the calipers to the red :)

On the clear bra, its a must IMO, saved me this week again in fact too. I would see if you can find out which brand product was used on your car as care varies by manufacturer and their sites usually have good info on how to handle. A good clear bra should look almost invisible on your car.

Great pick up!! Unique spec too, very nice! I would match the calipers to the red :)

On the clear bra, its a must IMO, saved me this week again in fact too. I would see if you can find out which brand product was used on your car as care varies by manufacturer and their sites usually have good info on how to handle. A good clear bra should look almost invisible on your car.

Thank you all for the kind replies. I'm sending her down to ragin-bull performance in so cal for the calipers to be painted red and hopefully an exhaust when I make my decision. I'm still up in the air about an SL wing though. I'm liking it how it is. Can't wait until she's delivered!!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the interior... Congrats.. Amazing times coming your way pretty soon :)

Me too!!! It was the deal maker for sure!!!

Thank you all. The calipers will be painted by someone named Ron. I guess he does work for Lambo Las Vegas, Symbolic and a few other dealers around the area. Should look real nice!

Congratulations I feel your excitement through your first post, the delivery of your first exotic is an amazing experience,beautiful color combo :icon_thumleft:

Enjoy it in good health!

Damn!!! That's really beautiful. Usually not a fan of silver (as it appears), but this definitely does it for me. The red interior flows perfectly.

Congratulations I feel your excitement through your first post, the delivery of your first exotic is an amazing experience,beautiful color combo :icon_thumleft:

Enjoy it in good health!

Thank you! I am extremely excited. Being able to purchase your dream car is an amazing feeling. I was hoping to do it before I turned 30, but Im late by about 4 months lol.

Congrats and enjoy in the best of health! I love the color combo and the red calipers will set it off perfectly! More pics please when you get it!