iPhone 5!

Robster Craws

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority of the reasons are down to a different operating system also I couldn't use a great deal of the rest if the features such as sharing photos by touching another Samsung because I don't know anyone that owns one :icon_mrgreen:

I caved in and bought a white 64gb, should be here on oct 26. Now I need a clear bumper for it, any suggestions??

I caved in and bought a white 64gb, should be here on oct 26. Now I need a clear bumper for it, any suggestions??

i just got mine in white! so far i love it!

does someone have a list of features that the 5 has over the 4?

im sure its somewhere in these 25 pages but i dont have an hour to look through. lol

i just got mine in white! so far i love it!

does someone have a list of features that the 5 has over the 4?

im sure its somewhere in these 25 pages but i dont have an hour to look through. lol

Really not much. Obviously size and faster chip and LTE, other features have to do with IOS6 rather than i5 itself and so aren't unique to i5. There's also a revised antenna, different casing and the new pita connector and the headphones are redesigned and plug into the bottom.

The speed is a welcome upgrade from my 3GS but really this phone isn't light years above my 3gs

I think the iphone 5 is already priced in at $700...

I'm just sayin'

I love the phone but the batterie does not last very long, since I've returned from holidays and reverted to my standard daily usage the phone is dead before 5 PM, it sucks because I hate carrying chargers in the car and have messy wires hanging everywhere.

Anyone else had an issue with the i5 not sending imessages to other iphone users. Mine is sending msgs in text form instead of imsgs. I have researched the issue and tried many ways to rectify the issue. When you go to settings and look at imsgs, or facetime, both say 'waiting for activation" After rebooting several times, turning imsgs, facetime, and wifi on and off several times, and everything else I can think of... both still say 'waiting for activation".

Really not much. Obviously size and faster chip and LTE, other features have to do with IOS6 rather than i5 itself and so aren't unique to i5. There's also a revised antenna, different casing and the new pita connector and the headphones are redesigned and plug into the bottom.

The speed is a welcome upgrade from my 3GS but really this phone isn't light years above my 3gs

thx bud, so far i love it

Anyone else had an issue with the i5 not sending imessages to other iphone users. Mine is sending msgs in text form instead of imsgs. I have researched the issue and tried many ways to rectify the issue. When you go to settings and look at imsgs, or facetime, both say 'waiting for activation" After rebooting several times, turning imsgs, facetime, and wifi on and off several times, and everything else I can think of... both still say 'waiting for activation".

Settings: messages : toggle iMessage on.

I had the same problem. Hope that helps as its not turned on as a default.

Edit: after posting this I explored and noticed LTE isn't on by default either so I just toggled it on. Of course AT&T sucks so I get no LTE despite being outside LA. Their '4g' is actually just hpsa I think. Your phone will say LTE if you are getting that reception.

I love the phone but the batterie does not last very long, since I've returned from holidays and reverted to my standard daily usage the phone is dead before 5 PM, it sucks because I hate carrying chargers in the car and have messy wires hanging everywhere.

Ill tell you what.... Ive been going 20 rounds with the update on the 4s.... Solution (none of you fcuking guys has a clue how to fix this shit.... No offense)... TURN OFF THE fcuking ICLOUD SHIT ON ANYTHING YOU DONT ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NEED.... That shit just SUCKS LIFE OUT OF THE PHONE.

thx bud, so far i love it

How are you liking the white color?? I was trying to avoid the chipping problem on the black ones by going white, but I'm thinking its a little fruity.

How are you liking the white color?? I was trying to avoid the chipping problem on the black ones by going white, but I'm thinking its a little fruity.

Why are you worried about fruity?

The white phone is still prone to damage so I had to buy a bumper cover.

Why are you worried about fruity?

The white phone is still prone to damage so I had to buy a bumper cover.

I was planning on going bareback or using the best skin, all the available bumbers look like dog shit and or cause problems with the new connector.

I was planning on going bareback or using the best skin, all the available bumbers look like dog shit and or cause problems with the new connector.

I got the diztronic one. It actually has the proper cutouts and improves the feel of the phone IMO because the bare phone has some sharp angles and crevices.

On a somewhat related note, google announced earnigs a few minutes ago- complete disastor. Trading halted after 10% decline.

love it! i wrapped it in ghost armor white CF on fr and back and grey CF on sides.

white is the new black ;)

love it! i wrapped it in ghost armor white CF on fr and back and grey CF on sides.

white is the new black ;)

Link to this ghost armor?

I love the description

Our carbon fiber iPhone 5 wraps provide the same extreme protection that the military helicopter blades, fighter jets' wingtips and the space shuttle's wingtips receive.

you could also check out GelaSkins. They have images on them so you won't retain the same look, but you can upload your own pictures and get matching wallpapers, For $15.

I love the description

Our carbon fiber iPhone 5 wraps provide the same extreme protection that the military helicopter blades, fighter jets' wingtips and the space shuttle's wingtips receive.

Damn, they should make condoms out of that stuff!