Gallardo

kinnsella

http://www.lamboweb.com/Car%20Parts.htm

"The Lamborghini replacement brake pads are ridiculously overpriced! There are numerous suggestions all over the web for substitutions. It appears the Gallardo front pads are the same as those on the Audi RS6 and the rear Gallardo pads are the same as those on the FRONT of a Dodge Viper. Since most web based brake shops don't list Lamborghini anyway, you may wish to try the above EBC equivalent brake pads.

EBC #DP31513C fronts, EBC #DP31470C rears."

http://www.lamboweb.com/Car%20Parts.htm

"The Lamborghini replacement brake pads are ridiculously overpriced! There are numerous suggestions all over the web for substitutions. It appears the Gallardo front pads are the same as those on the Audi RS6 and the rear Gallardo pads are the same as those on the FRONT of a Dodge Viper. Since most web based brake shops don't list Lamborghini anyway, you may wish to try the above EBC equivalent brake pads.

EBC #DP31513C fronts, EBC #DP31470C rears."

He is asking about rotors old chap not pads. Girodisk is a viable option to go for the rears including pads.

Moderators will probably kill this thread.

I could never xref the Viper front rotors for the rear of the Gallardo. The RS6 front rotors and pads are a perfect fit (About $442). . Not so on the rears. Been there.

I think you guys are confusing things...

The RS6 rotors are a replacement for the Gallardo front rotor.

I do not know about the rear rotors from the RS6 crossing to the Gallardo rear rotors.

As far as 'Viper' crossovers - The Viper front brake pads are the same as the Gallardo rear brake pads; Not rotors.

I think you guys are confusing things...

The RS6 rotors are a replacement for the Gallardo front rotor.

I do not know about the rear rotors from the RS6 crossing to the Gallardo rear rotors.

As far as 'Viper' crossovers - The Viper front brake pads are the same as the Gallardo rear brake pads; Not rotors.

And how am I confused old chap?.

And how am I confused old chap?.

You're not....But I am....And they are...Maybe they aren't, but other people are??? I dunno....

:eusa_think:

The R8 rear rotors might fit the LP560, they won't fit the 1st generation Gallardos (wrong diameter). I think the RS6 rear rotors are the wrong thickness.

I switched to Girodisk and have been very happy.

The R8 rear rotors might fit the LP560, they won't fit the 1st generation Gallardos (wrong diameter). I think the RS6 rear rotors are the wrong thickness.

I switched to Girodisk and have been very happy.

Exactly what he says.

• 2 weeks later...