Water explosion in Superleggera

a007apl

Either he got it so hot that he blew up the radiator (expansion tank should have prevented that).

Or the head gasket was going south and started to pressurize the cooling system.

Or the head gasket was going south and started to pressurize the cooling system.

that's it: head gaskets gone.

ciao

It could have just burst a hose...The radiators are up front, so it's not them...Rad cap could have failed...

If it's just a burst hose, or bad cap, it's not a big deal....That's what happens when you have rapid decompression of 260 deg F water at 15psi.

It could have just burst a hose...The radiators are up front, so it's not them...Rad cap could have failed...

If it's just a burst hose, or bad cap, it's not a big deal....That's what happens when you have rapid decompression of 260 deg F water at 15psi.

I had a hose burst once when I lived in Phoenix... it looked a lot like that. I wouldn't be surprised if that's all it was.

TurboMike is, as usual, spot-on. :icon_thumleft:

The guy of that Superleggera its a friend mine, and he tell me " There was nothing more! just took off the water reservoir Lamborghini Barziliam Dealership already sent another under warranty!"

The guy of that Superleggera its a friend mine, and he tell me " There was nothing more! just took off the water reservoir Lamborghini Barziliam Dealership already sent another under warranty!"

glad to hear this! :icon_thumleft:

ciao

• 1 month later...