D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

I almost drove up for this event but the whole "Formal" attire thing after a 5-6 hour drive kinda killed my interest haha. Will be nice to see videos in action.

Formal attire to go see a car in a hanger? Seems like we're taking ourselves a little too seriously there.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Formal attire to go see a car in a hanger? Seems like we're taking ourselves a little too seriously there.

Haha, the only formal attire event I actually like attending involves attractive women who are sad and desperate about not the ones being married...and that I will dress up for.

You say too formal, Wiggs says "But at least not BLACK TIE!"

:icon_mrgreen:

To be candid, I laughed when I saw it. If you look at all 3 exhaust pipes then it looks like a cartoon face.

it looks like your avatar :D

btw, 2000hp? what happened to the 1670 goal?

I'm with Albofaz, no matter what the numbers, it does not look near as clean and professional as some of the inferior predecessors.

So he makes fun of removing EPA parts but can't start it over some lead in the ECU. I fail to see how that makes sense. The government is going to hunt him down because he started up a car with an ECU that contains some lead? REALLY?!?!

All that pomp and circumstance and don't start the car. Fing lame.

And I am assuming they must have had it on an engine dyno so they can be certain it really makes the 2,000 hp they claimed to the world.

Looking closer, I'm a bit disappointed they just cut some holes in the rear grill for the exhaust. No flange rings or anything. I understand it just finally got back together, but it needs some finish work and to lose the stickers.

Another video. Alot of R&D and research as Wiggs says but maybe alittle more would have been helpfull to get it started.

Lol at the guys pushing the car

Looking closer, I'm a bit disappointed they just cut some holes in the rear grill for the exhaust. No flange rings or anything. I understand it just finally got back together, but it needs some finish work and to lose the stickers.

+1

Should have fabricated a new grill with proper closure around the pipes - no open honeycombs. Hack job.

Damn, I'd hate to be a hater, but this has disaster written all over it. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Perhaps not a disaster but it looks like it was rushed and thrown together to make this "debut"

It's laughably pretentious...

Perhaps not a disaster but it looks like it was rushed and thrown together to make this "debut"

Another sip of the hater ade.....

WTF, IMO it was weak sauce that he had people show up to the debut only to say that it can't be turned on.

The terminology of his presentation kinda reminded me of a good old steve jobs product intro, lol. LP-2000/2s, available in black or white.

I'm quite surprised at some of the hate spewing against David. He's presenting his flagship model to represent a brand he's creating. His idea for the brand is upscale. Hell, has a diamond in the logo. So why not have suits for the debut? It's his show to put on. He put his own money into this car. He didn't experiment on someone else's car. He didn't take deposits to fund his project and make promises of a ROI.

Either you like what he has to offer and you give him your business or go to someone else.

I'm quite surprised at some of the hate spewing against David. He's presenting his flagship model to represent a brand he's creating. His idea for the brand is upscale. Hell, has a diamond in the logo. So why not have suits for the debut? It's his show to put on. He put his own money into this car. He didn't experiment on someone else's car. He didn't take deposits to fund his project and make promises of a ROI.

Either you like what he has to offer and you give him your business or go to someone else.

So in essence you're saying...

Another video. Alot of R&D and research as Wiggs says but maybe alittle more would have been helpfull to get it started.

When I finally realized what you were talking about (after seeing the video), I couldn't stop laughing at this post!!!

Guys, it was not formal attire required specifically to see the car. This was a Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee event in a private jet hangar (suspiciously similar to my CC&C hangar party earlier this year... :icon_fU: ) and the unveiling of the SV just happened to take place there.