1986 AMG HAMMER up for sale

Robster Craws

Cool car. Era of badass AMGs. I have always wanted an older S73 (Yes you read correct). Limited production car with Zonda AMG 7.3L. I'd love to have something like the new CLS with a Zonda AMG motor... Imagine the sound!

I love that car, I remember driving to Vegas when I was a teen and a Hammer past us like we were standing still as we were doing 90 MPH on the I-15.

i sent my friend who is a benz collector the link. he says it's not a real AMG Hammer car. i don't know why.

He might be correct! Did a little research an hour or so ago and apparently there's a chance it's a 5.6 L,not a 6.0 and the gauges aren't correct and someone who's seen it says there was extensive rust.

http://www.500eboard.com/forums/showthread...k-eBay-(Rye-NH)

Cool car. Era of badass AMGs. I have always wanted an older S73 (Yes you read correct). Limited production car with Zonda AMG 7.3L. I'd love to have something like the new CLS with a Zonda AMG motor... Imagine the sound!

Era of badass AMGs? They built very few cars up until the mid 90s, hardly anyone knew about AMG when the Hammer came out, hence the rarity. The era of badass AMGs started with the SL55 in 2002 and continues to the present time imo. Also the 7.3 motor in a Mercedes sounds nowhere near as nice as in the Zonda (the ones in the Zonda are heavily modified and the sound is the byproduct of the titanium exhaust). If you want to experience a truly badass AMG, drive the new CLS63! :)

Also the 7.3 motor in a Mercedes sounds nowhere near as nice as in the Zonda.

You would be surprised, with an exhaust they do sound fantastic!

Where is MONACO when we need him.

You would be surprised, with an exhaust they do sound fantastic!

Where is MONACO when we need him.

He was very entertaining, I've yet to see another online persona that is so incredibly insecure and full of shit at the same time.