LP560 Exhaust

m6power

I can not for the life of me decide which exhaust system I want to go with. Ive narrowed my choices down to QuickSilver, RSC, and Fabspeed. Unfortuneatly its hard to make a decision based off YouTube clips. Anyone in the SoCal area have any of these exhausts on their LP so I can give it a listen? Im slightly leaning towards the QS, except I feel like it may be a tad bit obnoxious, but Id need to hear it in person first. Thanks!

I am in/was in the same boat as you. It made my head spin listening to each and every youtube clip in existence for 560 exhaust systems in trying to choose one. The worst is when you listen to one exhaust and you think you love it, and then listen to another clip with the same exhaust and it sounds completely different.

One thing I can tell you from the research I have done is that the QS will be VERY loud, and this came from actual owners as well.

Like you said, best thing to do is to listen to one or a few in person and make a decision then.

I am in/was in the same boat as you. It made my head spin listening to each and every youtube clip in existence for 560 exhaust systems in trying to choose one. The worst is when you listen to one exhaust and you think you love it, and then listen to another clip with the same exhaust and it sounds completely different.

One thing I can tell you from the research I have done is that the QS will be VERY loud, and this came from actual owners as well.

Like you said, best thing to do is to listen to one or a few in person and make a decision then.

That's my exact delimma, just as I have made my decision I would see another clip with a different sound. I've heard the same thing about QS, but until I hear it in person I won't rule it out. Which exhaust did you go with?

That's my exact delimma, just as I have made my decision I would see another clip with a different sound. I've heard the same thing about QS, but until I hear it in person I won't rule it out. Which exhaust did you go with?

I couldn't make up my mind so I didn't buy one, haha.

But I *think* if I were to buy one today, it would be between the new LOC or Fabspeed. Just keep in mind that no exahust for the LP560 will make the intoxicating/F1 sound that the pre LPs made.

I couldn't make up my mind so I didn't buy one, haha.

But I *think* if I were to buy one today, it would be between the new LOC or Fabspeed. Just keep in mind that no exahust for the LP560 will make the intoxicating/F1 sound that the pre LPs made.

Yeah I know, the QS is the closest to that sound. Personally, I feel the LOC is not worth the cost. My friend has it on his LP550, and It sounds nearly stock.

easy choice.... fabspeed :eusa_dance:

unfortunately i don't think there are any of the LP exhausts in socal, unless they were purchased second hand... i can tell you that our videos are pretty accurate as they are shot with a very high end recorder. heres an example:

that is turbomikes car, hopefully he will chime in with some thoughts and impressions.

OK, so from what I understand, LOC is different than LNB exhaust systems....Confusing topic....

I may be wrong here but i think LOC was the originally company, when Vik got into that whole mess the inventory was sold off the please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors and LNB is a new company with most of the old employees from LOC (again, i may have some of my facts off)

Why not make a visit to the c and c in irvine? Chances are, you will find the exhaust on someone's car after a couple visits.

Everyone has preferences on sound. What are you looking for in sound?

The stock exhaust can be easily modified by unplugging the valve. Have you tried that?

I have an LP570 with the RSC exhaust. I'll try to make it to the sunday car show on topanga if you want to listen to it..

-Steven

Yes that would be great! Ill shoot you a PM right now.

I have an LP570 with the RSC exhaust. I'll try to make it to the sunday car show on topanga if you want to listen to it..

-Steven

Damn, I'd come just to see your car but I'll can't this weekend.