Lamborghini's new-Gallardo reveal for Paris

Destructo

Really????

Are you fcuking kidding me??

They think they bullshit the customer base even more???????? Embarrassing. More dumb "special editions" with more stupid names!!! WOW!

An old turd is an old turd. Or as in this case, a face lifted turd.

Oh and hey, by the way sorry for all schleps who forked out for that other joke...cough...cough the Trefeo stradale whatever the hell it was called. Now we just screwed your pooch by make this new one!!!!

The new development chief Durheimer has promised sweeping changes. They can't come soon enough.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to Winkelmann, the strategy is that you will think the next car is that much hotter after staring at an ugly one for the next year.

WTF are they really trying to take design cues from the LFA? Rear end is :puke:

I thought the same exact thing!

4.jpg

donotwant.jpg

Do-Not-Want-300x225.jpg

Sounds about right.. :icon_mrgreen:

Just spoke to Winkelmann, the strategy is that you will think the next car is that much hotter after staring at an ugly one for the next year.

That yellow G has to be a joke. I've seen better kit cars. The rear end looks like shit!

I could swear I've seen that rear end on an actual Lambo kit car posted somewhere on the internet. I just can't find the picture to prove it yet!

My theory is that the new design is to cater to the Asian markets. They've been doing a lot of special editions for them and now this...

My theory is that the new design is to cater to the Asian markets. They've been doing a lot of special editions for them and now this...

I agree, does anybody know if this is a one or two year band aid?

Looks like they are covering their bases by offering 2 front and rear end designs. It almost seems like they got cold feet with the new design so they are offering both looks. Wonder if that was the new design chief stepping in at the 11th hour.

The Gallardo was a great looking car because it was a really clean design, now it looks like a JDM Civic.