I can now talk about my newest toy.

LPDADDY

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an awesome car! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this beauty once you receive it! Enjoy it in good health!

Awesome choice. Is there going to be any trouble maintaining the car if you're taking it to the track? I think I remember hearing there was a single company that does parts and maintenance and it wasn't Jaguar

It certainly isn't Jaguar, that's for sure (well, not maintenance at least).

On topic, hell of a car, and a ridiculously cool choice. Obviously TWR's already fettled it into a firebreather (well, more of one), but do you have any mod ideas?

Wow! That was not what I was expecting. Cool car!

Congrats! I saw that car at SEMA a couple years ago and it's defiantly a head turner, enjoy it in good health.

post-7359-1349657964_thumb.jpg

At least I think it's the same one

Great looking color and the wheels definitely update the car! Congratulations!

A very rare and this version is a very cool car. Normal cars..no. I believe Jaguar originally pitched a V12 engine, farmed out the design to TWR (who won Le Mans for them in the Silk Cut Jags) however it ended up with a version of the Mini Metro Group B Rally Car engine and deposit holders sued. I seem to remember it crushing a Pagani in a 0 to a lot sprint on Top Gear. TWR then produced a race car with a v12, which looked a lot better than the stock ones....case study in British car business myopia.

I would really curious to hear you review it, if you can with differences with the stock ones. I have seen a few of these...they look spectacular. The old OC VIK Lambo dealership had one or two.

I believe the original color of the car was light blue. It has recently been serviced so i am not touching the car or modding anything. Plenty of hp. One thing i will do is put a front lift system on the car as it will scrape just about anywhere.

Thank you all for the kind words.

This is actually quite a coincidence BMWRACER because I just started a Jaguar XJ220 owners club here in Toronto.

The first annual meeting is at my house like a couple of days after you take delivery of the car. Hope you can make it out!

This is actually quite a coincidence BMWRACER because I just started a Jaguar XJ220 owners club here in Toronto.

The first annual meeting is at my house like a couple of days after you take delivery of the car. Hope you can make it out!

bruce.jpg

There are XJ220's in Toronto. I have only seen one for sale at a dealer.