This thing is damn near perfect...

abolfaz

I saw that article today about the motors . Gonna be sick but even pricier now , my guess a finished car depending on options could very well be between 500k and 600k

I saw that article today about the motors . Gonna be sick but even pricier now , my guess a finished car depending on options could very well be between 500k and 600k

This car is actually nearly $2M.

Singers have been around $500K-600K for a while now, prior to this new William collaboration.

This car is actually nearly $2M.

Singers have been around $500K-600K for a while now, prior to this new William collaboration.

Are you sure about that ? I don't see much of a captive audience at 2mil , too many others options, even the RUF cars are not that expensive and i place RUF way ahead of Singer

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sure about that ? I don't see much of a captive audience at 2mil , too many others options, even the RUF cars are not that expensive and i place RUF way ahead of Singer

This is only what I've heard from someone who knows the buyer. I have no other knowledge about it other than that.

The tricky part to valuing such a thing is weighing the development cost vs what you're actually developing. Is it worth $2M? Absolutely not. Is it worth $2M if it cost $1.5M to develop? I suppose technically it is based purely on the math and economics of it.

I'm sure the engine is quite nice and Williams no doubt will be able to make a great engine, but I'd be willing to bet the engines in the upcoming $2M LMP-like cars from Mercedes or Aston Martin are much better and much more deserving of the price. I'm sure the engines in those cars are far cheaper than this William engine too.

Even a Ford Focus costs $10M if you're only trying to sell 3 of them...

had the chance to drive in one as a passenger last week in carmel and they are insane!

but I was told starting price 500-600k. I would love to own one with the new 4.0!