What are the Rules For Exposing Shady Members?

Dr. Noisewater

I would like to know how everyone feels about calling out members who act less then ethical, fraudulent or misleading on L-Power. Why should we let the keyboard warriors roam unscathed?

I know most of the members seem to enjoy "Swil" styled threads, it makes for a nice read. That being said, what is the rules on this? Where is the line drawn?

You better make sure you can back up your claim. If you're going to call somebody out it should be for a damn good reason.

And hell yea, it's good reading!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

yes, please do tell....... we don't like his kind around here.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
angry-mob-o.gif

wondered how long it took you to find that gif. lol

It depends on what you mean by "shady". And the purpose. And the scope.

If somebody is selling something, especially if that something is auto or forum related, and the product isn't what its made out to be, then a general review is usually allowed.... Opinions are like assholes.

If its just a general business dispute, the forum doesnt exits to leverage one party and advantage over another.

If its a member like the couple we've called out recently, I think those threads are best when they develop themselves, and if youre making a factual claim, you better be sure you can back it up, because if youre wrong- its YOUR ass...

This is funny, I laughed at the gifs and pics, its like everyone is waiting for some action.

I dont have plans to break anything out just yet but when I do I just wanted to be sure I did it properly.

This is funny, I laughed at the gifs and pics, its like everyone is waiting for some action.

I dont have plans to break anything out just yet but when I do I just wanted to be sure I did it properly.

ce11b5d0-ba3d-4c90-babd-53fc1229425e.jpg

I would like to know how everyone feels about calling out members who act less then ethical, fraudulent or misleading on L-Power.

I will be the voice of reason and say that I think it is completely wrong and inappropriate, and you should be the better person and just deal with it behind the scenes and keep it to yourself.

Unless this isn't about me and the bad transaction that you and I had. If it's not, then start the roast.

When in doubt, its probably better to contact one of the Mods by PM, rather than fly a freak flag...

I'm going to add tag lines to my signature on all the cars I'm hoping to one day have, including the 2025 Pagani Hybrahera and the 2025 Gallardo LP580-2 SL Stradale Americana.

You could just give us the jist of the situation without naming anyone. That way you could hear opinions on whether or not it is a big deal, you could put a shot across the bow of said person in private, and also provide us with some entertainment.

I want to out BrianWilsonUk. His name is not really Brian Wilson and he is not really from the UK :( Also he starred in the Hangover and did not hook me up with Red Carpet tickets to premiere.

I want to out BrianWilsonUk. His name is not really Brian Wilson and he is not really from the UK :( Also he starred in the Hangover and did not hook me up with Red Carpet tickets to premiere.

:lol2:

tumblr_lzm2nm44g41qbl6qfo3_250.gif