Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

Im not sure what the big deal is? So what he made money by scamming others? Well guess what....hes not the first and not the last. There's a sucker born every minute....probably every second now a days. Why is he a topic of conversation, let him live his life however he intends and if he is truly screwing people over Karma will bite him in the ass sooner or later.

Big deal is if he is scamming people he should be called out on it so that hopefully some other idiot will read it and not fall foul of the his dishonesty

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screenname?

GBGallardo

You got into it twice with him regarding him circumventing the age rules and pretending to be his father.

Him and his father have exactly the same name, so ownership of these vehicles is hard to establish.

Here is why it matters --- The public tends to get interested when money is exchanged with the intent of defrauding others,,,period.

His book is a scam and he is taking advantage of lots of people and they have publicly outed him. He has no defense, the hole is just to deep now.

People scam others everyday and that will never stop but to stand up for this bottom feeder in this forum is wrong.

When your business model is based on "deception and fraud" you have earned all the negative press surrounding him.

I read somewhere that Himler and D.Wiggs are now business partners to some extent, I nearly spit up my lunch :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

post-987-1350491928_thumb.jpg

I read somewhere that Himler and D.Wiggs are now business partners to some extent, I nearly spit up my lunch :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Yea, I wasn't even going to touch that one. The story is that Wiggs/CTD is going to be TT'ing Rob and/or Amys car for free to try to gain publicity, have no idea on the legitimacy of those claims.

My point exactly. The idiots are the ones following these DoucheLords. People will trust anyone with money. Common sense is not so common anymore.

PT Barnum said, "A sucker is born every minute."

So far I've had only good interactions with Rob so I won't write him off. I did caution him once that now that he has followers he has a responsibility to spread good messages.

I hope he does go forward and use his fame for good rather than the rapper's motto....."I ain't no fuckin role model...to a kid lookin up to me, life ain't nothin but bitches an money."

The guy is getting crucified online but where is the scam? he's not taking away your free will DO NOT buy he's damn book, it's as simple as that, also I read somewhere that he has a 60 days refund policy.

I would never by a self help book, they all nonsense whether written by a teenager that drives a Lambo or a billionaire, the only people that profit out of that book would be the author and everyone else that's involved with printing and or distributing it.

Let's see these examples of plagiarism. Upload to our server please don't crosslink.

I don't have the book, but it is claimed there are 20 instances of quotations to outside material without any citations to the original material/author.

The guy is getting crucified online but where is the scam? he's not taking away your free will DO NOT buy he's damn book, it's as simple as that, also I read somewhere that he has a 60 days refund policy.

I would never by a self help book, they all nonsense whether written by a teenager that drives a Lambo or a billionaire, the only people that profit out of that book would be the author and everyone else that's involved with printing and or distributing it.

:iamwithstupid:

...now plagiarism is a different matter altogether...if indeed that claim is true, he should respond in court for it...

... funny tough i logged in to a Portuguese offroad forum this AM and look what's on google ads :)

far.jpg

GBGallardo

You got into it twice with him regarding him circumventing the age rules and pretending to be his father.

Him and his father have exactly the same name, so ownership of these vehicles is hard to establish.

THAT fcuking GUY???

I showed him to be a fcuking liar YEARS ago!?!?!

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry656946

You're telling me he's STILL playing the "Im my dad" game and people are PAYING him to do it?

fcuk me.... People are fcuking stupid.... I coulda told you he was full of shit for free.

The legal term is "Fraud in the Inducement". If I cause you to give me money, based on a misrepresentation of facts, you have a civil suit against me.

There is also a healthy does of CAVEAT EMPTOR involved here.... There are LOTS of people on this forum, who I would plunk down $20 to read a book about their guide to success....

That fcuking kid aint one of them.

I'm not going to pretend to know what Rob does for money, as I won't speculate and I don't care. I will say this about our 'being in business' together.

We both release videos on his channel so, to that extent, we are 'business partners'.

Also, we are modifying Amy's G at CTD, but definitely not for free.

I can say that I have known Rob for many years and he is a very nice guy and I PERSONALLY haven't seen any evidence that he is a fraud.

I don't have the book, but it is claimed there are 20 instances of quotations to outside material without any citations to the original material/author.

Let me guess.... His dad wrote the book?

I think most of his cars are on FL plates now. Even if a car is in his dad's dealer name it doesn't mean he didn't buy it himself. Sometimes it makes sense to buy a car as the dealer, for example if there is a great deal on one at an auction.

people have uploaded the book in various places, i took a look at it and didn't realize people weren't exaggerating when they said he was selling a PDF of random thoughts for 50 bucks...i hope some stupid kid hasn't already dropped out of high school following his advice.

Let's see these examples of plagiarism. Upload to our server please don't crosslink.

from the other forum:

cfTgn.png

start this video at 0:56

GBGallardo owns all his own cars.

i don't think this is the main issue - whether he does or not is not why he's being scrutinized. he was a prominent member on a bunch of forums before he came out with the get rich quick book. it's no longer about only sharing cars when he tries to make money off the forum members/followers in deceptive ways.

I think most of his cars are on FL plates now. Even if a car is in his dad's dealer name it doesn't mean he didn't buy it himself. Sometimes it makes sense to buy a car as the dealer, for example if there is a great deal on one at an auction.

Which only further supports my statement that "Him and his father have exactly the same name, so ownership of these vehicles is hard to establish."

I like this quote from the Romandads exchange with the Fraudster - Deception is clearly 2nd nature for this pile of smoking dung.

Romandads Quote @ Oct 24 2009, 03:17 PM

Had you said (as youre saying now) that your explanation was "You werent a typical kid", I would have said "Congratulations on that.... See you in two years when youre not a typical adult..."

Gbgallardos Reply @ Oct 24 2009, 05:07 PM

And by doing that you would have changed my life forever. If it weren't for the people I met here I wouldn't have got my dream car, moved to Florida (because of a recommendation on a school from someone), and the list goes on...

That PM was before I got my car and had I been banned then, none of this would have ever happened. I understand what I did was wrong, but I think you guys should have some respect for someone like myself.

For the record it appears "Sprite and D.Wiggs" are friends of his so that is where the "defense" based commentary is derived from.

post-987-1350500798.gif

For the record it appears "Sprite and D.Wiggs" are friends of his so that is where the "defense" based commentary is derived from.

From "appears" to "is"... :eusa_think:

jump%20to%20conclusions%20mat.jpg