Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

I understand what I did was wrong, but I think you guys should have some respect for someone like myself.

Jesus fcuking Christ on a Christmas Tree.... That line made my skin crawl when he wrote it 3 years ago, and it still makes me turn inside out now....

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was kindly brought to my attention that a disclaimer should be stated:

So we are ALL clear......

Outside of releasing videos on his YT Channel, neither I nor CTD have ANY business arrangements, partnerships, contracts, etc. of ANY kind with Rob.

He is a friend. His business dealings are just that, HIS business.

I have Rob's Ebook if anyone wants it. His posts he made here and on the M3 forum from years ago made it clear he at least faked the EVO and M3 as his "dad" said they were HIS cars. Even the FFI forum is starting to fragment.

Even D.Wiggs came to LamboPower wannabe forum and cleared up the confusion over that 2000 HP SV. Himler basically said "Dunno what more I can do, tell me how I can clear this up you guys are haters otherwise, I love Churchill"

Can we temporarily close registration to new members so we don't have a bunch of 1 post "whodafuckareyou's" clouding up the threads?

Many new forums I see will not let you have posting privileges for awhile.

Maybe we could adopt that?

Can we temporarily close registration to new members so we don't have a bunch of 1 post "whodafuckareyou's" clouding up the threads?

Ssssh, we know how to do our job, we don't come around to your place of work and tell you how to put the sailors cocks in your mouth. Sweetie.

D.Wiggs - Should I "Jump to conclusions" concerning your ridiculous Facebook comments?

:jackoff: Comment Gold # 1 - In all honesty I think the most exciting bit about this build is that UGR is finally going to be knocked off its podium. There's a new kid in town that's here to stay, and the kid would be CTD. Keep on keepin on, fellas.

:jackoff: Comment Gold # 2 - UGR has done everything they could to stop this build from happening; even things against the law. We won't stoop to UGR's level and air dirty laundry in public like they do but we will say it would be hard for any company to be more worried about this project than they are.

post-987-1350505040.jpg

D.Wiggs - Should I "Jump to conclusions" concerning your ridiculous Facebook comments?

:jackoff: Comment Gold # 1 - In all honesty I think the most exciting bit about this build is that UGR is finally going to be knocked off its podium. There's a new kid in town that's here to stay, and the kid would be CTD. Keep on keepin on, fellas.

:jackoff: Comment Gold # 2 - UGR has done everything they could to stop this build from happening; even things against the law. We won't stoop to UGR's level and air dirty laundry in public like they do but we will say it would be hard for any company to be more worried about this project than they are.

Jump anywhere you want since neither comment was made by me, and the first wasn't made by anyone affiliated with me or my company.

I'd suggest jumping to a library and learning what the phrase "jumping to conclusions" means. :icon_thumleft:

Ssssh, we know how to do our job, we don't come around to your place of work and tell you how to put the sailors cocks in your mouth. Sweetie.

Arrgh Captian tightpants. Prepare ye'anus for LamboPower wannabe forum tidlewave of forced ship boarding from many A pirate hookers.

But no Birches allowed.

You ought knot to be so discriminatory.

On a side note, you owe me a pint during our two weeks in London.

So besides Plagiarism (which is an issue for court to decide obviously if someone tries to sue him for it), and trying to market/sell a book, what is the accusation against Robert?

Maybe I am missing the point...?

So besides Plagiarism (which is an issue for court to decide obviously if someone tries to sue him for it), and trying to market/sell a book, what is the accusation against Robert?

Maybe I am missing the point...?

The legal term is "Fraud in the Inducement". If I cause you to give me money, based on a misrepresentation of facts, you have a civil suit against me.

There is also a healthy does of CAVEAT EMPTOR involved here.... There are LOTS of people on this forum, who I would plunk down $20 to read a book about their guide to success....

That fcuking kid aint one of them.

:icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft:

Yes-but I don't see him on LP promoting his book with huge threads about HEY BUY MY BOOK GUYZ!

So again, I don't see the point. People do far worse on a daily basis off this website.

Again, don't see the point of the public $hitstorm falling on him here.

If people don't like his ethics-don't buy his book, and don't go to his youtube page. Simple as that IMO.

Yes-but I don't see him on LP promoting his book with huge threads about HEY BUY MY BOOK GUYZ!

So again, I don't see the point. People do far worse on a daily basis off this website.

Again, don't see the point of the public $hitstorm falling on him here.

If people don't like his ethics-don't buy his book, and don't go to his youtube page. Simple as that IMO.

I didnt give a shit until I found out it was that kid that lied to me while I was at the Echo And the Bunnymen Concert. Just for that... fcuk him.

I didnt give a shit until I found out it was that kid that lied to me while I was at the Echo And the Bunnymen Concert. Just for that... fcuk him.

:lol2:

HAHAHA.

F (Ford) went as low as $1.30 p/share in 2008 and as high as $18.65 in 2010. Lots of room in the mix to produces huge returns. Though robs timing on his trades in regards to when he purchased his cars dont exactly make sense in comparison to the market timing of the stock.

In other words just further Bullshit from a bullshitter that he is.

You ought knot to be so discriminatory.

On a side note, you owe me a pint during our two weeks in London.

Cool. Give me a call sometime and I will make sure my voicemail is on.

Cool. Give me a call sometime and I will make sure my voicemail is on.

Just push the Do Not Disturb button.

Even his "real proof" post hasn't been adding up. A guy who was trading stock in Ford for 30 years on LamboPower wannabe forum said Ford hasn't made a 421% gain, which he makes clear. Then posts on his twitter in June 11 about how he had a 431% gain in ford stock. LOL

http://www.roberthimler.com/the-facts/

The so called Ford trader is obviously a total fraud. In 2008 Ford hit a low of less than 2 dollars. At one point in 2011 it hit $18.65. I don't know if you learned any math but that would be over 800% profit. So yes, it's possible. Guess what it took me 10 seconds to find that info on my iPhone. Please fact check your bullshit.

Jump anywhere you want since neither comment was made by me, and the first wasn't made by anyone affiliated with me or my company.

I'd suggest jumping to a library and learning what the phrase "jumping to conclusions" means.

Right Right Right because the Facebook account is a business account, how could I forget....Did these same people post these comments on L-Power also lol lol

D.Wiggs @ Jan 30 2012 2:35pm

Mine should be done in the 8 week time frame. Let's put it this way. It'll be done before Winter is! Would love to do some runs!!! Perhaps, 100--275?

D.Wiggs @ Jan 30 2012, 03:09 PM

We've been doing R&D for the past 5 1/2 years.

D.Wiggs @ Jan 30 2012, 09:29 PM

A Lambo master tech, a mechanical engineer with Formula racing experience, an engineer for NASA, one of the best tuners in the country, and a hand full of other engineering miscreants (sp?)!

D.Wiggs @ Feb 3 2012, 12:03 PM

We've had one tuner jump in and their word is crap on this project because one look at a picture of their build and the flaws become glaring which is fine, their customers don't want maximum results.

D.Wiggs @ Apr 26 2012, 07:28 PM

it's coming from NASA and is subsidized by the gov't.

D.Wiggs @ Sep 17 2012, 10:32 PM

The EPA is responsible for the delay because they mandate the sale of aftermarket ECUs

D.Wiggs @ Sep 18 2012, 01:05 AM

Please explain how there has ever been a better engineered TT setup. Or even one in the same league. Given the intercooler, w/g, bov, and intake placement on what's out there alone, it's so far ahead.

D.Wiggs @ September 21 at 9:17pm

And to think ANY car UGR has ever built could keep up from a roll is foolish. The power, weight, aero, and gearing are all against them. The launch is the only place they would have a chance and that's only if it doesn't detonate at launch.

D.Wiggs @ September 21 at 9:21pm

Yes, UGR raped a client into paying an extra $20,000 for an extra 100hp. Did no chassis, suspension, sleeve, head, or plenum work, and designed the system very poorly. Why do you think ours will be putting down 75% MORE power; we know how to do it properly.