Me on Bloomberg on NMM, SXX.LN and FMG.AU

jota

Was this on today??? Very cool. I usually watch Bloomberg all day, but I think Pimm is on right after the close.... I bought a bunch of stock 5 minutes before the close and ran out the door...

God damn Jim... Great interview!!!! And your dad is 98? God Bless Him!

Was this on today??? Very cool. I usually watch Bloomberg all day, but I think Pimm is on right after the close.... I bought a bunch of stock 5 minutes before the close and ran out the door...

God damn Jim... Great interview!!!! And your dad is 98? God Bless Him!

Thanks!

Thanks!

BTW... Spent the weekend researching NMM. Definitely going to pick some up... Fits into my current strategy really well, and helps me diversify a bit... Thanks!

Your father must have some interesting stories to tell at 98 years old and working on Wall St since the late 20s. Best of health to him!

• 3 months later...

Why did the stock get so hammered after hours when the offering news came out this morning?

Also, JPM downgraded it today, so they must need to get out of it at a little lower price than where it's at...lol

And they destroyed eps just a few days ago? Weird that it's down 5% after hours.

And they destroyed eps just a few days ago? Weird that it's down 5% after hours.

Issuing new shares.

• 10 months later...

Shit... Im up 7 grand on 1600 shares of nmm... nice.