Tint and Wrap on my SL

gemlender

I picked up my SL today from being tinted and clear bra wrap. It looks fantastic. It turned out great. I cant wait to get time to get some good pics of the car. I really liked the "Superleggera" script on the front like the Performante.

post-21505-1351830087_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1351830096_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1351830105_thumb.jpg

Wow, this SL keeps getting better. The script adds a nice touch and suits the car well. :icon_thumleft: Very nice gemlender!

Wow, this SL keeps getting better. The script adds a nice touch and suits the car well. :icon_thumleft: Very nice gemlender!

:iamwithstupid:

Nice. I was planning to do the script as well whenever I get to my bumper. Do you have any more stickers?!?!

I think it adds to the car. No that is the only sticker. My tint guy did a good job in making it and matching that color.

The clear bra on the bumper turned the mat-black finish into a gloss. It really is striking in person

Wow this is turning out great! When do the calipers get painted?

Working on that very soon.

Paint calipers

Lights in engine bay

Radar dect

And Exhaust (as soon as I can make my mind up which one)

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Working on that very soon.

Paint calipers

Lights in engine bay

Radar dect

And Exhaust (as soon as I can make my mind up which one)

& lowering springs. :icon_super:

Nice car~I saw it in person when it was sitting at LNB.

Did you also tint the rear window and rear side windows? My guy refused to do it for me since he said those are plexiglass (I have 08 SL)

Nice car~I saw it in person when it was sitting at LNB.

Did you also tint the rear window and rear side windows? My guy refused to do it for me since he said those are plexiglass (I have 08 SL)

No, mine said the same thing. But because of the tint on the front and doors they look tinted.

I picked up my SL today from being tinted and clear bra wrap. It looks fantastic. It turned out great. I cant wait to get time to get some good pics of the car. I really liked the "Superleggera" script on the front like the Performante.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Drive it in the best of health!

No, mine said the same thing. But because of the tint on the front and doors they look tinted.

How dark is the tint? I may recosider tinting the front and doors just like yours if it turns out great~ will it look weird from the side of the car since the windows color doesn't match?

Thanks

My SL came with tint on just the front two windows and not the back and I do not like the look. I'll probably remove it or change to something that rejects heat with no color.

My SL came with tint on just the front two windows and not the back and I do not like the look. I'll probably remove it or change to something that rejects heat with no color.

I had EVS put the SAT tint on my car, they did the front windshield (75%) and sides 35% including the small triangles. No problem. No peeling.

I had EVS put the SAT tint on my car, they did the front windshield (75%) and sides 35% including the small triangles. No problem. No peeling.

Problem is the back 3 windows aren't glass. I'm not sure tint would even stick.

Problem is the back 3 windows aren't glass. I'm not sure tint would even stick.

My rear windows feels like glass. My two triangle windows feel like a composite. The SAT tint sticks to it, I'll PM pics.

Gemlender, what tint did you go with?

My rear windows feels like glass. My two triangle windows feel like a composite. The SAT tint sticks to it, I'll PM pics.

Gemlender, what tint did you go with?

Front:

Geoshield iris 70

Doors:

Wincos extreme IR 45%