50th Aniversary Aventador

dtrax

Yep, now I'm know about the new Special Aventador.

Not 720, its 710.

Sorry guys, because I'm receive "Juste for you - secret dot note diffuse" more about yet....

Just found a pic of a part from the Aventador 710!

710.jpg

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/01/22/lamborg...eva-motor-show/

720-4 V10?

"According to new information, it will get an unique color and some carbon fiber features. The model will be called Aventador LP720-4, which indicates that its V10 engine will deliver an extra 20 horsepower over the standard supercar."

Strange, very strange that...

I'm pretty sure that V10 thing is just a typo. There is no way a 10 is going in the Aventador.

Don't worry my lambofriends, later the new Yellow color, opss, stop stop stop top secret...

Thats not fair!! I am reaceiving my 2013 Aventador in 2 days !!!!!!!!

Long time no post! Welcome back and congrats on the Aventador!

unless there is an amazing color, or awesome carbon fiber weight reduction, or amazing interior upgrades, not sure why someone would spend more money for 10hp? That should be a change in air filters on that car. Exhaust should give you more than that.

unless there is an amazing color, or awesome carbon fiber weight reduction, or amazing interior upgrades, not sure why someone would spend more money for 10hp? That should be a change in air filters on that car. Exhaust should give you more than that.

From what I know, the standard Aventador only has 691hp (please correct me if I'm wrong); so the 50th anniverary edition is actually 19hp more and a little less weight(more carbon). From what I've heard, they only make 100 of it worldwide (including both RHD & LHD).

From what I know, the standard Aventador only has 691hp (please correct me if I'm wrong); so the 50th anniverary edition is actually 19hp more and a little less weight(more carbon). From what I've heard, they only make 100 of it worldwide (including both RHD & LHD).

The cars are notorious for running a few below their claimed badges (691 for LP-700, 55X for LP-560) So we'd be lead to believe if it is a LP-710, the power would be closer to 700 than the original LP-700.

The cars are notorious for running a few below their claimed badges (691 for LP-700, 55X for LP-560) So we'd be lead to believe if it is a LP-710, the power would be closer to 700 than the original LP-700.

i fear you are refering to BHP figures vs the european HP

I still bet that it will be a new one off color and some other little bits on the interior. Maybe a tad lighter. I doubt it will produce more power.

I still bet that it will be a new one off color and some other little bits on the interior. Maybe a tad lighter. I doubt it will produce more power.

I bet it has new color or paint scheme like technica, alcantara interior options and the optional exterior and interior carbon fiber parts that comes standard but nothing new in design.

I bet it has new color or paint scheme like technica, alcantara interior options and the optional exterior and interior carbon fiber parts that comes standard but nothing new in design.

I hope so! I want alcantara in my Roadster in the worst way. I hope they finally realease it for the Aventador so I can ad personam it.

whomever is next inline to buy an Aventador could be convinced to go for this, dealers are already shopping them around to some of their very loyal customers it's a very strong possibility a great number of them are already spoken for with the balance to move at the 50th Anniversary, it won't be difficult for them to move 100 LE cars.

Look how sought after the Diablo SE30 cars were. And there was a modest bump in power with a few different panels on it. If they do the aventador like they did the diablo, i think we'll have a hit.

Just put my name on list for this car just in case I may sell mine and get this instead.

My wife will think I am crazy as I only have 100 miles on my car and just got a month ago lol.

Just put my name on list for this car just in case I may sell mine and get this instead.

My wife will think I am crazy as I only have 100 miles on my car and just got a month ago lol.

Please keep us updated on any info you might get! :icon_thumleft:

Please keep us updated on any info you might get! :icon_thumleft:

I have a deposit on the anniversary, a few bits I have been told are 720 bhp,the car will come in a new yellow color,lots of exterior and interior carbon.

90 cars worldwide and ten roadsters.

I have a deposit on the anniversary, a few bits I have been told are 720 bhp,the car will come in a new yellow color,lots of exterior and interior carbon.

90 cars worldwide and ten roadsters.

I heard similar things if they have a new bumper design I am gonna have to get it

I heard similar things if they have a new bumper design I am gonna have to get it

I guarantee no new bumper. There is no way, after just showing the roadster, that they are going to facelift in the same year.