50th Aniversary Aventador

dtrax

I guarantee no new bumper. There is no way, after just showing the roadster, that they are going to facelift in the same year.

I feel like that as well maybe it was my sales guy trying to get me into the 50th one.

There is talk about matte black paint scheme on bottom like the SV from my factory sources.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee no new bumper. There is no way, after just showing the roadster, that they are going to facelift in the same year.

I would not guarantee that, think of Aventador J bumper and rear.....

I still bet that it will be a new one off color and some other little bits on the interior. Maybe a tad lighter. I doubt it will produce more power.

Yellow Tenerife

Yellow Tenerife

here's a model painted in that color to give you an idea

IMG_2804.jpg

That isn't a new color so are we sure that is the 50th anni color? Giallo Tenerife is Highlighter Yellow and Gem has it on his 2011 Superleggera.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, this yellow Tenerife is the same color i saw this moring on the Aventador 50 th ready to be shipped to Geneve car show

I really hope its not that yellow I have a deposit for one.

Confirmed by two members, one of them saw it live. I think you are in for a disappointment.

I liked it very much and not just as it was a 450 k USD Lamborghini: that color with black big rear diffuser and bigger black front air intakes makes the car very aggressive and shocking.

Everyone has his own personal taste, but this car is one of the most aggressive Lamborghini ever: maybe you will not be disappointed.

ciao

oh that yellow is ugly. i really do not like that.

then i think you will easily resale your booking or the whole car with some extra gain...

ciao

It might be my favorite color

That color on a 'stock' lambo might not go well, but on a boy racer like an sl or vent with a bunch of carbon bits and speciality graphics it's going to be SICK!

oh that yellow is ugly. i really do not like that.

I am surprised to hear you two don't like the color. I think it is a really great looking color! I am surprised that Lambo didn't cook up a special color for the 50th like they did for the 30th and the 40th. Maybe we all are in for a surprise though.

I am surprised to hear you two don't like the color. I think it is a really great looking color! I am surprised that Lambo didn't cook up a special color for the 50th like they did for the 30th and the 40th. Maybe we all are in for a surprise though.

My dealer told me today that the 50th Anniversary Aventador will NOT be Yellow Tenerife and that it will have a unique color never used before by Lambo. Again, that is what my dealer said... We will know soon enough!

...with black big rear diffuser and bigger black front air intakes makes the car very aggressive and shocking...

Aventador J Style rear and front...

new exahust ...

My dealer told me today that the 50th Anniversary Aventador will NOT be Yellow Tenerife and that it will have a unique color never used before by Lambo. Again, that is what my dealer said... We will know soon enough!

it's a light yellow, very close to Lemon color/yellow Tenerife, if not the same color. It's a wonderful car. It has many new things. I did not see interiors, they looked to be black but who knows, i was too far. I repeat: it's like a 670 SV versus the 640 or even more, for me it's by far better looking than the standard LP700. That car impressed me a lot. Front spoiler is like to the J but a bit different, rear diffuser too.

We will see very soon, just two weeks.

ciao

it's a light yellow, very close to Lemon color/yellow Tenerife, if not the same color. It's a wonderful car. It has many new things. I did not see interiors, they looked to be black but who knows, i was too far. I repeat: it's like a 670 SV versus the 640 or even more, for me it's by far better looking than the standard LP700. That car impressed me a lot. Front spoiler is like to the J but a bit different, rear diffuser too.

We will see very soon, just two weeks.

ciao

I was also told by my factory sources new front bumper with matte black on bottom and also new rear diffuser.

No wing and same side skirts as standard LP700 and a 25hp bump in power.

I will see if I love the new bumpers and see whether I can live with the color but I will trade in my 2012 LP700 and get this car if I love the way it looks at Geneva.

I was also told by my factory sources new front bumper with matte black on bottom and also new rear diffuser.

No wing and same side skirts as standard LP700 and a 25hp bump in power.

I will see if I love the new bumpers and see whether I can live with the color but I will trade in my 2012 LP700 and get this car if I love the way it looks at Geneva.

yes, you are right, everything you wrote is correct. Engine cover is black too and the front trunck lid has the upper part a bit different, more aggressive. Side view is the same, the figure of power should have a "2" as mid number.

I think rims are a bit different too, silver color. The front bumper looks very close to the J one and the rear diffuser is not much different from the J too, even if they are not the same.

If you liked the LP700, you will like this 50th: i bet one cent... :)

ciao