50th Aniversary Aventador

dtrax

yes, you are right, everything you wrote is correct. Engine cover is black too and the front trunck lid has the upper part a bit different, more aggressive. Side view is the same, the figure of power should have a "2" as mid number.

I think rims are a bit different too, silver color. The front bumper looks very close to the J one and the rear diffuser is not much different from the J too, even if they are not the same.

If you liked the LP700, you will like this 50th: i bet one cent... :)

ciao

The J has a completely new rear bumper and diffuser so it cannot look like the J too much unless they made a whole new rear bumper.

I guess we shall see very soon...

Lamborghini_Aventador_J_rear.jpg

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The J has a completely new rear bumper and diffuser so it cannot look like the J too much unless they made a whole new rear bumper.

I guess we shall see very soon...

While the front bumper is very close to the J one, the rear bumper/air diffuser is by far more similar to the LP700 than to the J one, but it's bigger and more aggressive: relax, it's very good looking.

ciao

Lambo is coming with 2 cars in geneva

1- 50th anniv aventador

2- very limited model ( based on the aventador ) 3 will be made only with a price tag of 2 mil euros and 750 hp the car will be trully unique.

1- 50th anniv aventador

2- very limited model ( based on the aventador ) 3 will be made only with a price tag of 2 mil euros and 750 hp the car will be trully unique.

wow! I did not know about the 2 million car, i just knew that there will be more than one new Lambo car at Geneva carshow.

ciao

1- 50th anniv aventador

Any pics?! or more details?!

I hope we are all wrong and they drop the new Gallardo on us!

Regarding the 50th Anniversary Aventador, I highly doubt there will be any new front or rear. If they did that everyone would want the new changes on their roadsters. They just did a massive press effort for the Roadster. I predict a new color, possibly with a stripe somewhere on the car and maybe 10 extra HP. They may use this model to debut some new features that will be in all Aventadors from here out. That is my guess.

I hope we are all wrong and they drop the new Gallardo on us!

Regarding the 50th Anniversary Aventador, I highly doubt there will be any new front or rear. If they did that everyone would want the new changes on their roadsters. They just did a massive press effort for the Roadster. I predict a new color, possibly with a stripe somewhere on the car and maybe 10 extra HP. They may use this model to debut some new features that will be in all Aventadors from here out. That is my guess.

The new front is exactly what they did on the SE30 Diablo. And Albert has already said he has seen the car with the new front and rear.....

50th anniv will have some carbon parts for the exterior and about the new car ull have to wait for official lambo teasers or press realese but the infos i have are 100'/. Sure of. Thats the car that they said they wanted to shock the world with.

Dude! Spill the beans, how do you get this info?!

Top secret :icon_thumleft: , if I'm say he (my lambofriend) lose the work, top secret.

50th anniv will have some carbon parts for the exterior and about the new car ull have to wait for official lambo teasers or press realese but the infos i have are 100'/. Sure of. Thats the car that they said they wanted to shock the world with.

About that new model "trademarke" of Lamborghinis no add news, the last its Cabrera a some times ago.

Maybe the Sesto Elemento series, anothers sources talk about V12 front engine 599 rival and now one new car based a aventador.

Whats the new? I'm, a007apl, don't know yet, but I'm hunt more about, and if I'm found any news I'll and here in the first time.

The new front is exactly what they did on the SE30 Diablo. And Albert has already said he has seen the car with the new front and rear.....

a saw a light yellow Aventador with some big aggressive change at front and rear, J style: i do not think it was the "two milllion car", so i think it was the 50th car, something like the SE30 and the 670 SV.

i'm very curious to see the "two million car".

I saw another thing Aventador based, in orange color, but it was not the two million car nor a production car.

ciao

If the 50th car(s) are to have their debut at Geneva does that mean that there will be no new cars revealed at the 50th tour in May?

I thought I read somewhere that a new car would be given its first showing sometime during the tour, probably at the gala dinner on the last day. Or is my memory playing tricks on me? I was looking forward to this as part of the event.

If the 50th car(s) are to have their debut at Geneva does that mean that there will be no new cars revealed at the 50th tour in May?

I thought I read somewhere that a new car would be given its first showing sometime during the tour, probably at the gala dinner on the last day. Or is my memory playing tricks on me? I was looking forward to this as part of the event.

I do not know if the 50th i saw will be at Geneva, i just know at Geneva there will be more than one new car: maybe there will be two unit of the same new car.

This should be the 2 million car:

http://www.quattroruote.it/notizie/auto-no...-belva-spaziale

post-23010-1361962444.jpg

darth sidious I remember the same thing about the release of a new car during the 50th Anny., I was surprised when I've heard that the 50th Anny car is to be released at the Geneva show.

Exciting times ahead :eusa_dance:

Comfirmed 50th ,3 special exclusive model product.

No more information for the moment, prize :3millions d euro

The way I'm reading is the 50th anniversary Aventador is confirmed.

Then there are 3 of the new "special car" and each is priced at 3M euro.

For 4MM USD the car better come with Jessica Biel, Kate Upton, and 3MM in diamonds in the trunk.

should have a big fin on the rear and some Batman look, even if they are just rumors read on italian magazines

i think the front engine car is just a bullshit and will never be displayed/produced.

ciao

i think the front engine car is just a bullshit and will never be displayed/produced.

ciao

Thank god! I think Lambos should all be mid-engined, naturally aspirated screamers! Don't want GT cruisers from Lambo! No disrespect to the beautiful 400 GTs. My personal opinion of course!

:lol2: I'd sell my grandmothers house and sell my kidneys on the black market if that's the case.

I will throw my kidneys in for sloppy seconds