50th Aniversary Aventador

dtrax

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 4MM USD the car better come with Jessica Biel, Kate Upton, and 3MM in diamonds in the trunk.

Dibs on Upton. Why? Because I said so. :lol2: Once she meets me, she'll be swept away and we'll run away together and take the car, and then life happily ever after! :lol2:

My co driver on the 50th tour (fellow Lambo owner) is an interviewer for an internet TV company. He will be at Geneva filming on the press preview days. If allowed he will send me shots of the car(s) as soon as he is able to photograph them. I will post them up here.

i think a007ApL is right: three new cars, but three specials. I personally heard of three new cars at Geneva, so i thought one was the front engine car (that is just a big bullshit they told, i think it does not even exhist), the other the yellow 50 th i saw and the third an orange hybrid prototype i saw.

But It looks by far more probable that the "three cars" at Geneva will be three specials Avendator based, 2-3 million USD each with a big rear fin, fixed rear wing, a bit of Batman look and an engine air intake on the roof : the 50 th will be at 50 th event and the hybrid prototype will remain a test car.

ciao

So a Sesto? Again?! :lol2:

They said the special edition will be street legal worldwide. A street legal Sesto???!!!! My dreams will officially have come true!! :monkeyleft:

They said the special edition will be street legal worldwide. A street legal Sesto???!!!! My dreams will officially have come true!! :monkeyleft:

A street legal sesto might just actually be a design study (concept) for the Gallardo replacement!

:icon_super:

I will throw my kidneys in for sloppy seconds

Sorry, kidney's are worth about 50k on the the ultra exclusive market, can be had as cheap as 5k. No soup for you or Rob...but you can meet some cool chicks at the dialysis center.

Sorry, kidney's are worth about 50k on the the ultra exclusive market, can be had as cheap as 5k. No soup for you or Rob...but you can meet some cool chicks at the dialysis center.

I would think they would have better luck with the chicks at planned parenthood

I would think they would have better luck with the chicks at planned parenthood

True,

Like ms teen Delaware, you know they put out.

Whatever it is it looks like it can have the potential to look very good but unfortunately it is probably a concept which will never see production.

The proportions don't look quite right.

Is this the real deal?

Obviously fake.

The Italian flag decal is a rip off the new Yellow Gallardo Super Trofeo racing series car's graphic. cute touch.

*EDIT*

Looks like I was totally wrong! :blush:

The Special model, 3 units, have 750 HP, V12 big wings rear, its the brother of Aventador.