EBC BRAKE PADS

alan7407

I JUST REPLACED THE FRONT PADS ON MY 04 G WITH EBC DP31513C PADS. THEY WORK GREAT, AND THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY HAVE THE WEAR SENSOR BUILT IN.

I NOW NEED TO REPLACE THE REARS, BUT EBC # DP31110C DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SENSOR. WHAT OTHER BRANDS (BESIDE BREMBO) CAN I GO TO. SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM SAID AUDI PADS FROM EBC # DP31470C WILL WORK.

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS. I'M GETTING TIRED OF GETTING MY BRAKE WEAR LIGHT ON MY DASH.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I JUST REPLACED THE FRONT PADS ON MY 04 G WITH EBC DP31513C PADS. THEY WORK GREAT, AND THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY HAVE THE WEAR SENSOR BUILT IN.

I NOW NEED TO REPLACE THE REARS, BUT EBC # DP31110C DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SENSOR. WHAT OTHER BRANDS (BESIDE BREMBO) CAN I GO TO. SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM SAID AUDI PADS FROM EBC # DP31470C WILL WORK.

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS. I'M GETTING TIRED OF GETTING MY BRAKE WEAR LIGHT ON MY DASH.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I feel like the Lambo rears were Viper fronts. If you do a search it should pop up .

If you get tired of the wear sensor warning on pads without wear sensors, you can always short out the sensor. Just cut the sensor wires off your old factory pads, short the two internal leads together and reinsert into the socket.

cut_here.JPG