Looking for Hubot 311.BI.1190.GR

FikseSTS

So I called and found out that this is a discontinued model. They made the case for this watch out of a mixture of ceramic and cobalt. The replacement for this watch makes the same look out of rose gold as the previous has been discontinued. My buddy can have the new version of this watch, which essentially looks the same, by the end of the day tomorrow. Just an FYI.

thanks, can you PM me the new model, pic and price? any pre-owned of the one above?

thanks...

So I called and found out that this is a discontinued model. They made the case for this watch out of a mixture of ceramic and cobalt. The replacement for this watch makes the same look out of rose gold as the previous has been discontinued. My buddy can have the new version of this watch, which essentially looks the same, by the end of the day tomorrow. Just an FYI.

thanks, can you PM me the new model, pic and price? any pre-owned of the one above?

thanks...

PM sent.