Murcielago SV vs. Aventador (face-to-face shootouts)

RaginBull

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fcuking SICK! Congrats !!

Thanks!

I'm going to be honest, if that was me, I would sleep in that thing tonight.

HAHA! I just got back from a drive to Atlantic City in the SV. Awesome car! I need sleep before my morning meetings. If I stayed with them, I'd keep getting up and turning on the lights and taking pics! lol

holy crap that looks good

Thank You! I was just admiring your garage earlier today saying the same thing to myself about your amazing cars.

Damn! That is a badass garage. Congrats!

Thank You!

Wow! What a set of bulls you have there!

Thanks!

Wow!! Looks amazing!

Thank You!

:monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

SEX

Sex

Yes, double! Thanks! My two favorite modern cars and they both live up to the expectations. :icon_thumleft:

That's Fing impressive! Wow

Thank You!

Words cannot express how awesome that is. Congrats!!!

Thanks!

WOW! congrats!

Thanks A lot!

My first drive in the SV was a lot of fun!

It's Here! Took a few quick pics now I am heading out for a drive! I will have to change my avatar. :icon_thumleft:

So far I've only driven the SV up the drive way and to the garage so I have no opinion yet. More to come! :icon_super:

Congratulations! That looks awesome...are you going to paint the other half of the garage black now and then have the cars in the opposite colour slots? Haha, either way, good call on going with the SV, I don't think the Roadster would have been enough to offset the Aventador, but the SV does very well!

I also traded a stupid mint fun 2011 C63 AMG. My wife got the Rover and she decided she didn't need it anymore. That car is so much fun, sounds amazing and has done trips to whole foods and such. It only has around 8k miles and is totally stock and barely used.

I want a C63 so bad, haha, definitely my next car. I regret not getting one when looking at the Q5, but just no used ones in my price range at the time...should have waited (plus issue as I'd need another winter car then). Although a part of me is looking for one now anyway to just jump.

[speechless!]

That is the most badass car combo ever! A black, menacing SV that flies through the night like a rabid bat, screaming with the K exhaust...oh my! Please have somebody...anybody...put up a YouTube video of your SV doing some fly-bys! Your LP family needs this footage!

RaginBull you are my ultimate hero!!!

Thanks! They are both a lot of fun!

Massive congrats! I love it!

Thank You!

Here is fitting facebook cover photo for you. :)

Thank You! I am not on FB right now. I will try to use it as my new avatar here though!

sorry but that is not good enough. we need more details , more comparison. no slacking please :icon_super:

They are very different. The SV feels like a lighter, faster, more exciting more over the top in every way LP-640. It is beautiful inside and out and a lot of fun to drive. I drove about 130 miles with my top speed reaching 121 mhp according to the trip max speed counter. It is the first time I have driven an extrememly fast car without a Valentine V1 system and I found myself looking for it all the time. I need to get it installed. The SV is old school and the Aventador is new school. Very different cars. I will get in to the specifics of my opinions after I have some more seat time in the SV. So far, I know I love it. They are both insane!

and sound clips and photos of the KSG exhaust!

I will! The remotes need to be reprogrammed. I had that issue once with my Gallardo Kreissieg too. It is set with the valve closed and I cannot open them without the remote working! So, I have not heard it yet myself. That was annoying, but I will get it fixed next week.

:turboalex:

Thanks Jirre! We'll blast around in it when you come to the states. Very Batman like. You will love it. And yes, you can wear your batsuit just don't expect me to be Robin. :jester: :icon_mrgreen:

they look amazing side by side! well done ! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!

Congratulations! That looks awesome...are you going to paint the other half of the garage black now and then have the cars in the opposite colour slots? Haha, either way, good call on going with the SV, I don't think the Roadster would have been enough to offset the Aventador, but the SV does very well!

Thanks! We already painted the roof above the SV in semi gloss black and are awaiting some enlarged SV stickers to put on it. I am leaving the walls as is for now. I am also waiting for my full sized dealer sign for that garage, which measures out to around 4 feet. We plan to test background colors for it before deciding where to place it and what to do with the area around it.

My security company was here yesterday going over the plan to install 16 cameras in the Lambo garage so I can pull my cars up on my ipad or phone like I do my son in his crib when I am away on business. We are trying to wire some lights that I can turn on from the idevice when I look at the cameras. So, after they install the cameras we will address any paint issues and changes. :icon_thumleft:

I want a C63 so bad, haha, definitely my next car. I regret not getting one when looking at the Q5, but just no used ones in my price range at the time...should have waited (plus issue as I'd need another winter car then). Although a part of me is looking for one now anyway to just jump.

That C63 is such an amazing car! And, they made the engine smaller in 2012, so that is the one to have. It is epic. It has such little wear, who ever gets it is lucky! My wife likes having power but never uses it. :rolleyes: Whole Foods, the salon, visit her family, that is about it. It couldn't be more mint. I would have kept it and the Gallardo, but I want the garage space for the Aventador Roadster and another car I am working on getting. :headbang:

Beautiful car Kris!

Thanks Billy!

[speechless!]

Trust me, I am too! I didn't even get a chance to stop and visit them this morning I was in such a rush! I will later, that's for sure!

That is the most badass car combo ever! A black, menacing SV that flies through the night like a rabid bat, screaming with the K exhaust...oh my! Please have somebody...anybody...put up a YouTube video of your SV doing some fly-bys! Your LP family needs this footage!

Thank You! I have to get the remotes programeed for the Kreissieg. Right now, they do not open the valves, so it appears they've lost their programming. I suspect it might be due to the SV's battery disconnect switch. Maybe by disconnecting the battery it clears the programming to the exhaust. That is my theory. I know Lambo St Louis had the battery switch off when it was in the showroom. Either way, I am going to get the directions and reprogram it early next week.

:icon_super:

:D :icon_pidu:

Thanks Everyone! I will post more pictures after my detailer goes through the SV and gets it on our program. I will also post some exhaust clips when the remote for the exhaust gets worked out. Can the SV's Kreissieg System compete with the Gallardo's Kreissieg System? It will be hard. Honestly, I do not think anything can possibly sound better than that Gallardo Spyder with the Kreissieg.

I would like to thank Ryan Dohogne again for the smoothest exotic buying experience yet! That man is the model for the exact person you want to work with. He kept the entire process fun and easy while being very accommodating and professional. He definitely cares about his customers satisfaction. I guarantee I will buy from him again and again. In fact... More to come on that. :icon_thumleft: